New Membership Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like International members can enter the ballot for tickets months in advance
For the whole season actually. The deadline is very early though. Long before the TV games have been chosen.

A few years ago the matches for the whole season were available to all members.
Now with the ballots by the time you know you can get a ticket there are no cheap train tickets or hotels available.
You're not plastic, hitch there and sleep on the banks of the river..

Wtf are they playing at

https://www.lcfc.com/news/439405

Details of when Fox Members can purchase tickets for Leicester City’s opening five home fixtures of the 2017/18 Premier League season have been confirmed.
- Ahead of the 2017/18 Premier League season, Leicester City introduces a new way for Fox Members to buy tickets for home matches
- Fox Members with 30+, 25+, 22+ and 20+ priority points will be able to secure tickets at an earlier date for City's first five home fixtures
- All other Adult and Junior Fox Members can join a ballot to apply to buy tickets for the opening five fixtures from 9am on Friday 21 July

City will welcome Brighton and Hove Albion, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton to King Power Stadium in the opening weeks of the new season.

As such, following extensive research conducted by the Club last term, the Fox Membership scheme will have a new look during the 2017/18 campaign.

The scheme will operate under one Adult Membership, alongside a Junior Membership.

Fox Members with 30+ priority points will be eligible to purchase tickets for each fixture at an earlier date.

Priority purchase windows for those with 25+, 22+ and 20+ points will then open over a one-week period.

A ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July for remaining Fox Members to apply to buy tickets for each of the five fixtures on Filbert Way.

Each individual ballot will close in plenty of time before its corresponding fixture and successful applicants will then be notified when they can purchase match tickets.

For the visit of newly-promoted Brighton on Saturday 19 August, for example, the ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July and close at 6pm on Friday 28 July.

Successful entrants can then purchase tickets from 9am on Monday 31 July. Fox Members with 30+ points, however, can buy tickets immediately without the need to join the ballot from 9am on Friday 21 July.

Sales will also gradually open for Fox Members which fall into the other priority point bands (25+, 22+ and 20+) until 3pm on Saturday 29 July.

Once priority sales have concluded, successful applicants in the ballot will be notified before having until 6pm on Monday 7 August to purchase tickets for the clash.

Please note that a minimum of 1,000 tickets will be made available in the ballot and at least 1,000 tickets will also be provided to Fox Members between the 30+ and 20+ priority point bands.

For more information on ballot applications and priority sales dates for the Premier League fixtures against Brighton, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton, click HERE.

For the Brighton fixture, Fox Members with 30+ priority points can visit the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium, call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or click HEREto buy online from 9am on Friday 21 July.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/439405

Details of when Fox Members can purchase tickets for Leicester City’s opening five home fixtures of the 2017/18 Premier League season have been confirmed.
- Ahead of the 2017/18 Premier League season, Leicester City introduces a new way for Fox Members to buy tickets for home matches
- Fox Members with 30+, 25+, 22+ and 20+ priority points will be able to secure tickets at an earlier date for City's first five home fixtures
- All other Adult and Junior Fox Members can join a ballot to apply to buy tickets for the opening five fixtures from 9am on Friday 21 July

City will welcome Brighton and Hove Albion, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton to King Power Stadium in the opening weeks of the new season.

As such, following extensive research conducted by the Club last term, the Fox Membership scheme will have a new look during the 2017/18 campaign.

The scheme will operate under one Adult Membership, alongside a Junior Membership.

Fox Members with 30+ priority points will be eligible to purchase tickets for each fixture at an earlier date.

Priority purchase windows for those with 25+, 22+ and 20+ points will then open over a one-week period.

A ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July for remaining Fox Members to apply to buy tickets for each of the five fixtures on Filbert Way.

Each individual ballot will close in plenty of time before its corresponding fixture and successful applicants will then be notified when they can purchase match tickets.

For the visit of newly-promoted Brighton on Saturday 19 August, for example, the ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July and close at 6pm on Friday 28 July.

Successful entrants can then purchase tickets from 9am on Monday 31 July. Fox Members with 30+ points, however, can buy tickets immediately without the need to join the ballot from 9am on Friday 21 July.

Sales will also gradually open for Fox Members which fall into the other priority point bands (25+, 22+ and 20+) until 3pm on Saturday 29 July.

Once priority sales have concluded, successful applicants in the ballot will be notified before having until 6pm on Monday 7 August to purchase tickets for the clash.

Please note that a minimum of 1,000 tickets will be made available in the ballot and at least 1,000 tickets will also be provided to Fox Members between the 30+ and 20+ priority point bands.

For more information on ballot applications and priority sales dates for the Premier League fixtures against Brighton, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton, click HERE.

For the Brighton fixture, Fox Members with 30+ priority points can visit the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium, call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or click HEREto buy online from 9am on Friday 21 July.

Did anyone other than Blaarev actually read all that?

Did anyone other than Blaarev actually read all that?

For those who can't be arsed to read it, in summary -

Near a tree by a river
There's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of Aran
Goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon
In the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion
There's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you

For those who can't be arsed to read it, in summary -

Near a tree by a river
There's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of Aran
Goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon
In the veil of the night
For a strange kind of fashion
There's a wrong and a right
But he'll never, never fight over you

So we've signed Nik Kershaw?

How to turn off the more casual fan.

What a ****ing convoluted shitfest of a scheme.

How to turn off the more casual fan.

What a ****ing convoluted shitfest of a scheme.

I don't think it makes any difference to the casual fan. They'll try to get tickets when they want them. If they're available great if not "c'est la vie". Anyway I thought all of our games became sell outs .

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it makes any difference to the casual fan. They'll try to get tickets when they want them. If they're available great if not "c'est la vie". Anyway I thought all of our games became sell outs .

It's put me off. I was going to get a membership for me and one for my daughter. I can't be arsed as it's not been made clear what odds on getting tickets are and how entering a ballot will work for those wanting more than one ticket. I'm sure the detail might be there somewhere if you stare at the website long enough with crossed eyes but I'll be ****ed if I'm having to solve riddles and shit before forking out my money for potentially nowt. It'll be conference games for me this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363