New Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

Need some opinions here please. My mobile's up for an upgrade. My current phone is the Samsung D600, previous was Nokia 7610.

I'm a bbit bored with the Samsung so I don't really want to go for the D900 even though it seems to be the best one available for free. It is very similar to the D600, only wider and slimmer (depth), i can't see it being that much different from the D600. The camera has been upgraded to 3 mega pixel though. The only other major addition is microsoft document viewer but I'd never use that.

Another Choice is the Motorolla KRZR. Even though it has that big lump on the bottom i still like the look of it. What appeals to me is that i've never had a flip phone, and this seems the best i'll be able to get. The camera is 2.0 mega pixel, the same as the one i have now, but i don't think it has a flash. not that i use it much. also comes with an additional memory card for music.

Final choice would be the newest walkman phone, camera is 2 megapixel and has a flash. the only appeal for this one is the mp3 capabilities.

samsung-d900.jpg

sfg.jpg

Sony-Ericsson-W850i.jpg

went in today and looked at the sony eric walkmen phone . easy to get around and 1gb for music. get mine end of month:icon_bigg

flip phones are pretty flimsy nathan-i used to have a v3 razr and that kept breaking and even the replacement was useless

flip phones are pretty flimsy nathan-i used to have a v3 razr and that kept breaking and even the replacement was useless

I've order the KRZR despite numerous reviews saying that the screen breaks easily, just to see how it feels. If its too flimsy i'll send it back within the 14 days and swap it for one of the others.

I'd say avoid sony and nokia, I like flip phones but not the flimsy razr or lg chocolate.

get a samsung or motorola

I liked the way they had this big Launch etc and theres Steve Jobs dressed like he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

Last edited:
If it's anything to do with Apple, I suspect you'll only be able to talk to people with a compatible phone/subscription or bloo blah.

They'll also make sure you can never use your phone with anything other than items what Apple make money from.

Apple are Wankers

No offence melts but that's rubbish, things have changed so much over the last 5 years.

After watching the introduction at the keynote speech it looks amazing!!! http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/j47d52oo/event/

won't be me. it'll probably be the most over-hyped piece of junk out there.

it'll be interesting to see how it comapers with the Walkman Phones considering they've had a few releases already.

Look at the keynote speech I have posted... if you ask me it blows everything I have ever seen out of the water.

I agree with Melton Apple are needlessly making their products only compatible with other Apple related products so if you want to use all the features you have to buy more Apple stuff!!!

I agree with Melton Apple are needlessly making their products only compatible with other Apple related products so if you want to use all the features you have to buy more Apple stuff!!!

Like what? Of course there are products that only work on macs and not pcs. But there as lots of Pc accessories that don't work on macs.

The ipod and itunes run on pcs.. I have windows running on my mac, on which I can use any pc application. I can't run mac systems or applications on my pc.

No offence melts but that's rubbish, things have changed so much over the last 5 years.

After watching the introduction at the keynote speech it looks amazing!!! http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/j47d52oo/event/

I'm with you on this, to me it looks like it will be as popular as the iPod was when it boomed! Not going to be out till next Christmas though so got a long wait.
The iPod has been one of the most successful products and a highly doubt the iPhone will be anything less. It has so many features!! Check it out on the Yank Apple site!

A standard business model. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670