New Owner Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

On the lcfc website. Top mentioned that his first live game was the Carling Cup Final Replay City v Boro at Hillsborough. Seems that this became relevant when the club was 'offered' to him.

Decent interview, easily the most we've heard from our new owners. The lad comes across well.

On the lcfc website. Top mentioned that his first live game was the Carling Cup Final Replay City v Boro at Hillsborough. Seems that this became relevant when the club was 'offered' to him.

Decent interview, easily the most we've heard from our new owners. The lad comes across well.
The Coca-Cola Cup?

Anybody care to give a quick overview of what was said?

Anybody care to give a quick overview of what was said?

Not word for word but in a nutshell:

Watched many games from leagues in Spain, Italy & England. Likes England and The Championship is a difficult league and is good.

First ever live game was Leicester V's M'Borough Coca Cola Cup Final Replay @ Hillsborough.

When approached about buying Leicester it was an Easy Decision.

Would like to get to meet the supporters if possible and get them involved more. (think I got that bit right)

It wasn't easy to change the manager, but he had to move quickly when he decided the team was not good enough and wanted a better man, so moved quickly for Sven.

Nickname of Top was given to him by his mum and dad and he wants the team to also be at the top.

Isn't this guy the son of the owner?

He is - but I think he is his father's main man on the Board. He comes across as a little green, but also passionate about football - obviously more so than his father. Not a bad interview, although his accent is still a little strong. I am sure this will get clearer over time.

It is on freeview on the official website, so anyone can listen

It wasn't easy to change the manager, but he had to move quickly when he decided the team was not good enough and wanted a better man, so moved quickly for Sven.

I'm unsure as to what you mean by this. Do you mean Sousa wrongly believed the team wasn't good enough when it was?

Something is wrong with my computer at work I can't hear a thing. Will have to check it out at home and hopefully I'll understand his accent better than some of you.

I wonder by live game, did he mean live on the telly or actually going to the game?

Something is wrong with my computer at work I can't hear a thing. Will have to check it out at home and hopefully I'll understand his accent better than some of you.

I wonder by live game, did he mean live on the telly or actually going to the game?

He was there

...hopefully I'll understand his accent better than some of you.

:icon_conf Have I missed something? What makes you think that anybody was struggling to understand him?

Well he was talking about actually going to the match, but then again, he did sound a bit foreign, so who knows what he might have been bollocksing on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669