New Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol:

im glad i didnt speak to you on saturaday now:081:

I will be going, i leave on Monday for my 2 weeks training!

Tbf mate, lazzer pointed you out and then I avoided you like the plague, sorry I mean I didn’t get a chance to speak to you. :icon_lol:

I don't know which player is coming in to help us

Although I'd guess at none. Rob Kelly has said that he won't bring anybody in if he feels it isn't needed. I suspect Rob Kelly's ambitions don't equate to that of Milan Mandaric, this will be Kelly's downfall

Last edited:
Tbf mate, lazzer pointed you out and then I avoided you like the plague, sorry I mean I didn’t get a chance to speak to you. :icon_lol:

:081: :081:

You were actually stood right next to him at one point. About the same time we caught you "texting"

Last edited:
I don't know which player is coming in to help us

Although I'd guess at none. Rob Kelly has said that he won't bring anybody in if he feels it isn't needed. I suspect Rob Kelly's ambitions don't equate to that of Milan Mandaric, this will be Kelly's downfall

But the only point in bringing someone in now is with a view to a permanent deal in the summer - have a look at them over a good few games and see iof they're up tp it (same as we are doing with Horsfield, jarrett and yeates). Otherwise it's a complete waste of time

The 'market' is therefore severely limited

Not the only one, I spend half my time commuting between North Devon and Leicester!

thats a bitch of a commute! i come up to loughborough every month and thats enough for me. ok so maybe im not the only foxes fan in devon, :icon_bigg

As you both seem to spend your time travelling up here, then maybe for much of the time there are zero foxes fans in Devon. Unless it coincides with my trips down to the out-laws

I would rather us not sign anyone now - why waste the money on a loanee who will feck off at the end of a season when we can't go up and aren't going to go down?

I'd rather the money gets banked and given to a decent manager to spend in the summer.

I would rather us not sign anyone now - why waste the money on a loanee who will feck off at the end of a season when we can't go up and aren't going to go down?

I'd rather the money gets banked and given to a decent manager to spend in the summer.

But wouldn't a high quality loan player get us better results, boosting morale and confidence in the players, and a higher finish in the league, therefore making it eaiser for the new manager to attract better players in the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00