New Radiohead Album Out In 10 Days!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Kid A is my favourite Radiohead album although I believe OK Computer is thier finest album.

How much dod people pay for this new album then? I paid 10p

spionfox

Kid A is my favourite Radiohead album although I believe OK Computer is thier finest album.

How much dod people pay for this new album then? I paid 10p

Heard somebody on Radio5 yesterday say that he tried to get it for a penny or so but by the time card charges etc were added it was nearer £5. He must be one of these technophobes who didn't know what he was doing.

glyn

Just downloading it for a random 18p + 45p service charge.

Presumably it's in some generic format, rather than wma or Apple AAC?

Profondo Rosso

I really like it so far, favourite album of theirs is Kid A and my favourite track is either "How to Disappear Completely" or "Life in a Glasshouse" Favourite track on this one is "Faust Arp"

Oh, and i paid nothing, their site kept crashing so i just downloaded it illegally, i will buy it on CD when it comes out in January though

glyn

Oh, and i paid nothing, their site kept crashing so i just downloaded it illegally, i will buy it on CD when it comes out in January though

brilliant, you'd be gutted to be done by the download police for a free album :icon_lol:

Profondo Rosso

brilliant, you'd be gutted to be done by the download police for a free album :icon_lol:

Haha yeah :icon_wink I'm sure the band won't miss that 45p service charge very much though...

joe501

Wow.
This took a few listens but it could possibly be their greatest album.
10 fantastic tracks, no fillers.
People will be dissapointed because not all are easily accesible, not the type of music of the Bends, OKComputer, or even Kid A... but wow is it sophisticated.
Jonny Greenwoods strings are beautiful throuoght and I didnt know Thom could still sing so well.
I ****ing love it and it is getting better with every listen. Persevere and you will find a gem.

And they are touring next year!!!! Excellent.

MHS

I heard it a couple of times round my mates the other day, a few good songs, sounds like it will definitely become a grower. He has been raving about it and he thinks its their best since OK Computer.

The_Lane

A decent album. It certainly gets better and better with every listen. I am happy they finally released Nude as they first played it live back in 98 (maybe even earlier).

Macky

Gruntled Member
I thought it was a f*cking horrible dirge. Pretentious noise.

The singer sounds like he is trying desperately hard to sound depressed & suicidal, it certainly left me feeling that way.
I have a mental image of him with his head stuck firmly up his arse & the mic positioned somewhere close to his belly button to pick up his badly sung howlings.

I couldn't listen to any more after the start of track 7 and have now deleted the album.
Thank Christ I didn't pay anything for it or I'd be rightly pissed off.

highland fox

I thought it was a f*cking horrible dirge. Pretentious noise.

The singer sounds like he is trying desperately hard to sound depressed & suicidal, it certainly left me feeling that way.
I have a mental image of him with his head stuck firmly up his arse & the mic positioned somewhere close to his belly button to pick up his badly sung howlings.

I couldn't listen to any more after the start of track 7 and have now deleted the album.
Thank Christ I didn't pay anything for it or I'd be rightly pissed off.

So you weren't keen then Macky?:102:
Reggae has exactly the same effect on me,all sounds exactly the fecking same to me, but its only opinions isn't it:102:

Macky

Gruntled Member
So you weren't keen then Macky?:102:

Does it show?

Reggae has exactly the same effect on me,all sounds exactly the fecking same to me, but its only opinions isn't it:102:

I'd actually agree that the 'cod' reggae that makes it into the charts is usually just offensive bollocks but it is a hugely diverse genre & the term 'reggae' describes a lot of, very different, music.

'Tis all just opinions though, thank God.

highland fox

For the record,I quite like Radiohead but I'm not keen on this album

Macky

Gruntled Member
I'm actually having a forced hiatus from all reggae this week, by the way, that's one of the reasons I bothered downloading this shite.

highland fox

I'm actually having a forced hiatus from all reggae this week, by the way, that's one of the reasons I bothered downloading this shite.
You can get a lotion for that now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670