New Season, Match 1 - 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have it cracked!

If we do subs every 6 minutes and go with the following players on the pitch we get the following:

p5 p2 p3 p4
p6 p7 p1 p4
p5 p6 p7 p1
p3 p4 p5 p6
p2 p3 p4 p5
p7 p1 p2 p3
p6 p7 p1 p2

Which gives everyone 24 minutes game time! I think it more or less follows a double/single/double/single sub pattern!

Actually that involves a triple sub, do this!

p5 p2 p3 p4
p6 p7 p5 p4
p5 p6 p7 p1
p3 p4 p1 p6
p2 p3 p4 p5
p7 p1 p2 p3
p6 p7 p1 p2

Which is a double/single/double/double/double/single!

Who is going to remember this?

Won 4-2. Stringer was his usual self but the ref sussed him out pretty quickly and gave him nothing.

Think I might have broken my toe, it hurts a lot!

4-2 George (3), Hazz

Few sloppy areas but for large spells we did well. Had a lot of chances towards the end, we defended well. Probably should have worked for each other a tad more. Either way, we had ****o from the Beeb wound up enough by the end....smarty shite...one of these before the game 'ya olrite', during the game 'you are a wanker' and post-match 'well played'.

There was that thick shite as well who decided to throw abuse at Leroy. Bar that, no complaints.

4-2 George (3), Hazz

Few sloppy areas but for large spells we did well. Had a lot of chances towards the end, we defended well. Probably should have worked for each other a tad more. Either way, we had ****o from the Beeb wound up enough by the end....smarty shite...one of these before the game 'ya olrite', during the game 'you are a wanker' and post-match 'well played'.

There was that thick shite as well who decided to throw abuse at Leroy. Bar that, no complaints.

He only called me a kid for delaying in giving them the ball back at a free kick. He then proceeded to boot the ball the length of the pitch the next time we had a free kick so i called him a kid back and then walked (very slowly) to get the ball and then walked most of the way back to where we had the free kick as we were winning at that stage anyway.

And well done nathan great win!

4-2 George (3), Hazz

Just been down to A&E to get my toe checked out and when I came out of the xray room Stringer was sat in the waiting room waiting to be seen, made me chuckle! I reckon it was Jacobs stamp on his foot at the end.

For the record I have apparantly banged my two toe bones together and ruptured/strained the cartilidge. He said depending on how badly it is bruised I could be out for between 2 weeks and a month, so I guess that sorts the 8 people problem for now!

Just been down to A&E to get my toe checked out and when I came out of the xray room Stringer was sat in the waiting room waiting to be seen, made me chuckle! I reckon it was Jacobs stamp on his foot at the end.

For the record I have apparantly banged my two toe bones together and ruptured/strained the cartilidge. He said depending on how badly it is bruised I could be out for between 2 weeks and a month, so I guess that sorts the 8 people problem for now!

No need for me to even come and injure you! Played at goals with work last night, managed an hour without injury wahoo.

No need for me to even come and injure you! Played at goals with work last night, managed an hour without injury wahoo.

Were you part of that little 2 pitch tournament thing that was going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669