New Shirt Tomorrow then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cate Fox said:
Durham has got a scarf to match, he'll let you borrow it if you ask him nicely... :biggrin:

I believe he has handcuffs to match as well, or that was what he told me in his last PM, I have since declined to accept his invitations of a sleep over.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I believe he has handcuffs to match as well, or that was what he told me in his last PM, I have since declined to accept his invitations of a sleep over.

Thats off mate, Cate wont give them back...

Durham Fox said:
Shhhhh, the swarthy looking bender keeps hassling me for bum fun, its not my thing.

Hmmmph never been so insulted in all my life, being called swarthy looking !!!!!

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Will both the white and yellow away strips be continuing this year, sorry if this has already been discussed.

both the white and yelow shirts are for the 05/07 seasons so they BOTH will be continuing next year. it also says on the lable of the white one 05/07 cus i have one :icon_cool

matt_c0nn0lly said:
both the white and yelow shirts are for the 05/07 seasons so they BOTH will be continuing next year. it also says on the lable of the white one 05/07 cus i have one :icon_cool

Which label? There is no such label on my white shirt.

Or do you mean it is printed on a tag which most people would throw away?

But nevertheless you are correct - just checked it at the lcfc.com shop - the white shirt will still be around next season. I suppose that's why it hasn't been so heavily discounted as the blue shirt. God help them at the end of next season when they have three shirts expiring!

Last edited:
And here is the announcement from when the white shirt was revealed.

No green and yellow stripes then!!
:icon_cry:

bocadillo said:
And here is the announcement from when the white shirt was revealed.

No green and yellow stripes then!!
:icon_cry:

Good! I think we won only ONE game in the green shirt. It was a fecking jinx!

The very plain shirt has just been announced as the runner-up, leaving only the stripey for us to wear next year.

Idiots, I just checked the OS. They have announced the runner up as Boc says, but they won't be announcing the winner until later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670