New Shirt Tomorrow then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan said:
the yellow one was released for 2 years. the white was just one

Cheers Nathan, does that mean there will be a replacement for the white one or will we revert to just the yellow kit.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
one on t'right for i probably wont buy the new one anyway thinking of getting last seasons at £8 :icon_bigg

True Yorkshire type YV :icon_lol:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Cheers Nathan, does that mean there will be a replacement for the white one or will we revert to just the yellow kit.

We have to have 3 strips, so there must be a replacement for the white one.

bocadillo said:

now you,ve done it nathan you have awoken the beast :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
now you,ve done it nathan you have awoken the beast :icon_lol:

Not been asleep. I've been trying to work out how the image numbers increment on lcfc.com - the images of players in the new strip have probably already been uploaded to the server and could be viewed.

it's probably the striped one, becuase the image on the OS with the blacked out shirts has round collars and not v-neck. although this could have been edited to throw us off, damn mind games!?! :icon_conf

bocadillo said:
beat me to it.

I'm glad the white one will never be used again. hopefully they'll just keep it simple this time, just a plain white strip.

they've been trying too hard to impress in recent years, with the "fosse gold" and the "retro" shirts. the black with blue sash was ok but the others were horrible.

daveyboy said:
it's probably the striped one, becuase the image on the OS with the blacked out shirts has round collars and not v-neck. although this could have been edited to throw us off, damn mind games!?! :icon_conf
i think the pin stripe one would be a welcome change, i liked the previos plain round kneck blue shirt but to release anything too similar would mean the club won't sell as many.

I liked the black one,wasn't keen on the sash though.Bit Thunderbirds.

Nathan said:
I'm glad the white one will never be used again.

Perhaps the second shirt will be green with yellow pinstripes - like it was in the Lineker days when we had a pinstripe.

highland fox said:
I liked the black one,wasn't keen on the sash though.Bit Thunderbirds.

So the Thunderbirds modelled themselves on the Fosse. We should be proud!

bocadillo said:
Perhaps the second shirt will be green with yellow pinstripes - like it was in the Lineker days when we had a pinstripe.

won't it be the third kit?

may be wrong but the yellow kit was used more often than the white one last season?

Nathan said:
won't it be the third kit?

may be wrong but the yellow kit was used more often than the white one last season?
i can never remember them using the white kit-used it about once i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670