New Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be any different for someone to wear a liverpool shirt or man u shirt, no one bats an eyelid at them . you should wear it with pride.

would it be any different for someone to wear a liverpool shirt or man u shirt, no one bats an eyelid at them . you should wear it with pride.

What are you on about...?

What are you on about...?

I think he's on about the 'people should / shouldn't wear football shirts' discussion about 20 posts ago.

I don't think its about the particular club, I think it's about the whole idea of wearing it and the idea that only children and teenagers wear the shirts.

I think if it fits right why not :102:

I think the club have missed an opportunity here. There is no design to speak of. We've simply bought a generic Spanish import kit, it's not been designed with us or the lack of sponsor in mind which is why it looks imbalanced.

On the whole wearing a replica shirt front I agree it looks a bit odd on anyone above the age of 12 but if that's how you wish to demonstrate your support then fill your boots.

I think the club have missed an opportunity here. There is no design to speak of. We've simply bought a generic Spanish import kit, it's not been designed with us or the lack of sponsor in mind which is why it looks imbalanced.

On the whole wearing a replica shirt front I agree it looks a bit odd on anyone above the age of 12 but if that's how you wish to demonstrate your support then fill your boots.
Agree... and agree again. :023:

Yeah, but only a few years ago, we need to think of a new idea, maybe try a lilac and cream away shirt?

First Pink and Take That, now this? You're having a bit of a camp week mate... :081:

And as you have had the subtle clue in your sig for a while I would say you are spot on.

I saw a chap wearing one in the Soar Point this afternoon while I was watching the footy, it looked pretty good quality - nearly went up to him and asked if I could check out the the quality of the fabric, but it might have sounded like some kind of shit gay chat up line, so I thought it best to stay in my seat.

And think of a better chat up line?.

How about: Can I see your shirt from behind? Only, I was thinking of getting one for my boyfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00