New Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
And think of a better chat up line?.

Well to be honest I like the ladies, but if I ever go on the turn and need some chat up lines could you, as a seasoned gayer, give me a few pointers?

Last edited:
I think the club have missed an opportunity here. There is no design to speak of. We've simply bought a generic Spanish import kit, it's not been designed with us or the lack of sponsor in mind which is why it looks imbalanced.

Completely agree.

On the whole wearing a replica shirt front I agree it looks a bit odd on anyone above the age of 12 but if that's how you wish to demonstrate your support then fill your boots.

I don't wear football shirts out and about, but as said earlier if it looks good wear it with pride.

Was it ever said what the design of the new away shirt would be?

If not, it's like one we had a few years ago: black with a light blue line diagonally across the chest and Loros on it.

Looks quite nice.

Last edited:
Was it ever said what the design of the new away shirt would be?

If not, it's like one we had a few years ago: black with a light blue diagonally across the chest and Loros on it.

Looks quite nice.

Have you seen it then? When's it supposed to be revealed?

Yes, I've seen an image of it. It'll be revealed tomorrow at 8:00am.

Last edited:
Awesome, revealed on my birthday! That's one of my favourite away kits from recent years, think I'll definitely be picking one of the new ones up if it's like you say.

If the blue is the same as on Siouxsie's avatar, I'm really liking this.

It's not really :icon_sad:

Mine is a pic I found on the net of the original Leicester Fosse shirt. I've no idea how accurate the colours are for it.

Last edited:
Really?

The shirt sound so boring and shite, this club is such a let down for this kind of stuff.

What would you prefer? Just a plain yellow shirt? Something absolutely mental? I think it's a really interesting shirt and it's a nice nod to our first ever kit, which is appropriate seeing as it's our anniversary year. There won't be any other English team with an away kit like ours this season, so what's the problem?

EDIT: I should say, I think it will be an interesting shirt if it's like it's been described.

Last edited:
What would you prefer? Just a plain yellow shirt? Something absolutely mental? I think it's a really interesting shirt and it's a nice nod to our first ever kit, which is appropriate seeing as it's our anniversary year.

I bet the 1884 shirt didn't have the manufacturer's name on the front in big letters.

Also I've seen the new shirt and I think the shade of blue looks like it's come from the other end of the M69.

I might have bought one of the new home shirts if they'd not had JOMA so prominently displayed, or not at all. Making the manufacturer's name so prominent defeats the point of not having a sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00