New sponsor

I'd quite like to believe that the PL is the primary driver behind some of the worst aspects of the club. Raising ticket prices to £72 a match, choosing reprehensible and dodgy AF shirt sponsors, forcing membership on a fanbase that isn't really big enough to require it - they could all be explained away as a desperate attempt to comply with the the profit and sustainability rules.

Problem is, we're only having to do these things because the club has been mismanaged terribly over the past 5+ years and so blaming the PL would really only turn the spotlight back on the idiots in charge.
Agents.

The main cost in any club is player salaries. Someone is responsible for it and I’m not sure where it is but the money is ludicrous.

I’ve never really been a “they’re just kicking a ball” advocate but after a few years in the real world that really is exactly it.

****ing crazy.

"I sat with Susan Whelan and Anthony Herlihy who defended the Gambling Industry extensively."

I bet they did.
Well they all gambled the future of the club with their slapdash approach to our finances.

Agents.

The main cost in any club is player salaries. Someone is responsible for it and I’m not sure where it is but the money is ludicrous.

I’ve never really been a “they’re just kicking a ball” advocate but after a few years in the real world that really is exactly it.

****ing crazy.
My wife is a breast surgeon. Last Friday 4 people started the day with cancer and by the end of the day it was gone. She’s old school. She doesn’t come home until she is sure they are all safe so she works stupid long hours. She doesn’t get paid a fraction of what she should.

Footballers definitely just kick a ****ing ball.

Football is ****ed and so are you lot.

I’ve already renewed my season ticket.

If it wasn’t for the intrinsic link between Leicester games, family and friends, I’d post it straight back.

****ing hypocrite.

Such a principled article about the immorality of gambling. I’ll take a stand by writing a pious article on my website. Look at me, I’m really sticking it to the club. They’ve crossed a line with me…. I’ll still turn up to every game tho cos I’d miss hanging out with my mates.

Tosser..
His Dad is 70 years old plus and he takes him to every home game.

Find the language you are displaying there for someone with a difference of opinion absolutely laughable.

That’s your opinion
You’re entitled to it
Just like they are.

My opinion is you’re both a pair of ****ing tarts , and need to grow a pair

That’s your opinion
You’re entitled to it
Just like they are.

My opinion is you’re both a pair of ****ing tarts , and need to grow a pair

Attack the opinion, not the person.
Show some respect, empathy and understand rather than show the attitude of a troll.

You are free to disagree but language such as tart and tosser is uncalled for

****ing hell, the wokerati snowflake language police are here

No one here is kind. It’s our thing.

We all love each other through the medium of hateful or sarcastic remarks.

As far as I can tell, nobody is asking for gambling to be banned. A lot of us don’t want it rammed down our throats everywhere we look the way it has been more and more every year for what feels like decades. Gambling addiction is a dangerous problem for a lot of people and promotion of it on such a scale as we see currently (or, one might argue, at all) is irresponsible in the extreme and I’m genuinely surprised to see some above strawmanning in favour of it.

And @HFox isn’t wrong; insults do not a coherent argument make.

****s.

Naa just ain’t having a mate called a tosser unjustifiably for having a difference of opinion. Particularly one whose as well balanced as Dave

But I can safely call you a tosser, Hazzer, and will continue to do so - regardless of whether it is justified or not

You complete and utter wankbiscuit

Ohh it’s Hazz. Didn’t know that. Welcome back! Newcomer of the year in the bag. If we still did awards, that is. Which we don’t, apparently. @popillius ’ fault. So if you’re after an imaginary trophy, it’s not happening.

Naa just ain’t having a mate called a tosser unjustifiably for having a difference of opinion. Particularly one whose as well balanced as Dave
I have always done a bit of research before joining a club. Maybe a minority practice.

His Dad is 70 years old plus and he takes him to every home game.

Find the language you are displaying there for someone with a difference of opinion absolutely laughable.
Glad I was able to make you laugh. He's still a hypocrite as far as I'm concerned.

"I would do this but...." is not a very principled stance. Which would be fine, I'm not the principle police, if it wasn't for the judging, moralistic tone of his whole article.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710
10Nottm F710
11Brentford710