New Striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

alex said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Sounds hot.

Foxy_Fox said:
Wheres he from? Sounds Brazilian to me. So he must be good.

Welcome. ;)
welcome.gif

F U C K OFF!!

people who post threads like this should be shot at birth :mad:

Rayvon said:
F U C K OFF!!

Ban him... this post is out of order!!!!!!!

Welcome Foxy Fox sorry but there are some who watch this site all day every day for any news on 'new strikers' - and thought you'd uncovered something...

There is a thread already set up for any wild guessing 'Homer's....' which appears at the top of the page.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the banter!!!!

Rayvon's a top lad... Don't ban him, he just feels as frustrated as I about all this conjecture!

alex said:
Welcome Foxy Fox sorry but there are some who watch this site all day every day for any news on 'new strikers' - and thought you'd uncovered something...

Like me who trawl the world wide web for a glimmer of hope and I got so excited now I feel deflated again!

Rayvon said:
F U C K OFF!!

I will forgive Foxy Fox as he/she is a newbie as I agree it is not the best thread possible, however do you really mean that do you ? :icon_sad:

Rayvon said:
F U C K OFF!!

shouldnt you be saying chill ya beans.

i was only messin about, maybe i should have given the old ;) after my comment. no offense meant. just nearly had an accident in my drawers because i thought we'd signed a new striker. and then like a lap dancer when times time i was instantly deflated.

A 24hr ban was a bit harsh, especially when ive had a hangover all day, and unable to do any work..... i've had to read the "other site " instead. you know the one who's name we don't mention.

Rayvon said:
i've had to read the "other site " instead. you know the one who's name we don't mention.

I hope your ok. what an ordeal that must of been. have you recovered

Rayvon said:
i was only messin about, maybe i should have given the old ;) after my comment. no offense meant. just nearly had an accident in my drawers because i thought we'd signed a new striker. and then like a lap dancer when times time i was instantly deflated.

A 24hr ban was a bit harsh, especially when ive had a hangover all day, and unable to do any work..... i've had to read the "other site " instead. you know the one who's name we don't mention.

I think we all understand how you have felt and currently feel. I vow to do more to stop this type of thread developing in future. Welcome back Rayvon :) :) ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669