New TB Deathlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on City Fan. I have just had this debate at work. Naturally i lost because there are more women in the office and the other guy is gay. But i put up a hell of a fight.

For me i don't get what she actually has done to deserve such media attention. Until this happened the british public hated her. She is famous for being a reality tv "star" and i use the word loosely and a racist. Its a sad fact of life that people die from cancer every day. As City said, she must be a multi millionaire already and secured her kids future. She should be making the most of her time with her kids.

Someone more deserving imo like wendy richards who provided many people with entertainment during her life should be having this media attention.

I agree that there are other people who may be more deserving of the money she is getting, though i cant see how its a bad thing that someone bringing living with cancer into the media's eye. Im no fan of the woman, but at the end of the day, its a 27 year old with young children who is dying, like i said, id whore the media for all the money they got if it meant my family, especially young children who had to grow up without a mother, got at least some sort of minuscule consolation in money

Plus, her whoring has caused a huge rise in women getting checked for breast cancer, so at least its raised awareness of the issue
I think you'll find it was cervical cancer that she had initially, and that it has prompted more women to attend their regular smear tests, which I agree, is a good thing.

People are moaning because it is Jade Goody doing IMO, if a non-famous person was doing the same thing then nobody would care.

People are moaning because it is Jade Goody doing IMO, if a non-famous person was doing the same thing then nobody would care.

I don't think the media would be that interested in a "non-famous" person trying to extort huge sums of money out of them :102:

I don't particular dislike Jade Goody for it, although I am no particular fan about how she's became a celebrity or sustained that status in her 'career'. But I do dislike the bastard papers with their 9 day in a row coverage which was sadly broken up by a party leader's child dying and that **** Max Clifford laughing his cock off at all the money he's made plus the twat of husband who should rightly be in the gaol.

I don't think the media would be that interested in a "non-famous" person trying to extort huge sums of money out of them :102:

So it's the amount of money that is the problem? People sell similar stories to Heat/New etc all the time and no-one complains.

So it's the amount of money that is the problem?
I think you'll find it's the principle that's the issue, not the amount of money involved.

mg has been through this herself, I'm sure she isn't talking out of ignorance.

I think you'll find it's the principle that's the issue, not the amount of money involved.

mg has been through this herself, I'm sure she isn't talking out of ignorance.

I don't believe she is for one minute, but my point was non-famous people do it all the time and it doesn't get a mention, when Jade does it is all over the place. I just think she should be left to do what ever she thinks is best at this time.

You can't blame Jade for cashing in, it's the papers that have taken it too far - again. A couple of years ago they were calling her a national disgrace because of her racist comments and mocking her for being stupid. The media seem very lazy these days, hanging on to and promoting stories because they can't think of anything else to write. They're like Radio 1 - they play a good song to death (pun not intended)

but my point was non-famous people do it all the time and it doesn't get a mention
Indeed they don't.

So much so in fact that I find it very hard to believe that a non famous person can sell their story to the national papers/magazines. Why would the papers/mags pay for this? Who on Earth is interested?

I'm well out of touch, glad I don't read the shit.

I was quite supportive of her initially, but now I think she has just gone too far. I can understand her wanting to secure the education and future of her children, however, I think that in a situation where you don't know how much time you have left, you should be spending it with your family and making the most of what time you do have. I know I will when the time comes.

I have no problem with her selling her wedding photos, but she has gone too far by allowing the media into hospital appointments and when she is receiving treatment. Surely somethings should be kept private?

As for this 'she is securing the future of her children' that is some bullshi7 spin that Max Clifford has come up with and as usual the gullable masses take it as gospel.

I have no problem with her selling her wedding photos, but she has gone too far by allowing the media into hospital appointments and when she is receiving treatment. Surely somethings should be kept private?

As for this 'she is securing the future of her children' that is some bullshi7 spin that Max Clifford has come up with and as usual the gullable masses take it as gospel.

people like WALSHIESTACKLE you mean?.....:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670