New Years Honours list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I salute him for the time we had under him but believe everything went downhill once he ****ed off. I don't think we'd be where we are if he'd stayed.
And it's also very possible that if he hadn't came here in the first place we wouldn't have been relegated to the third tier for the first time in our history.

Pre empted abuse response, from me to the mongies: "Of course I'm not blaming MON for us being in the third division, you f**king dimwits".

Last edited:
And it's also very possible that if he hadn't came here in the first place we wouldn't have been relegated to the third tier for the first time in our history.

Pre empted abuse response, from me to the mongies: "Of course I'm not blaming MON for us being in the third division, you f**king dimwits".

Probably wouldn't have had the success if he hadn't though. Still not sure weather to idolise him or loathe him. it did give us some good memories in those few years he was here but when weighing the last 12 years or so up, we've been shit more than good imo

Probably wouldn't have had the success if he hadn't though. Still not sure weather to idolise him or loathe him. it did give us some good memories in those few years he was here but when weighing the last 12 years or so up, we've been shit more than good imo
More than likely not. I neither idolise or loathe him, but I do feel he doesn't get as much blame for our demise financially as perhaps he should.

One thing is for sure though, we had some good times under him and he rightly gets the credit for that.

More than likely not. I neither idolise or loathe him, but I do feel he doesn't get as much blame for our demise financially as perhaps he should.

One thing is for sure though, we had some good times under him and he rightly gets the credit for that.

Yeah the good times were quality. nothing better than walking up wembley way with a can of skol in ya hand singing away as i did then.

i'm just going to sit on the fence with O'Neill. i love him and hate him.

Yeah the good times were quality. nothing better than walking up wembley way with a can of skol in ya hand singing away as i did then.

i'm just going to sit on the fence with O'Neill. i love him and hate him.
Good idea.

Every time I say a bad word against him I get the internet equivalent of a blasphemous stoning.

Thousands of new members sign up just to call me a **** and to tell me **** off and support another team, posters who haven't posted for years will reappear with a furious keyboard, Blue Mongies all over Leicestershire stare at their screens in disbelief and run to the bottom of their gardens to curl up in the bushes, Burberry clad L1 chavs scour the internet looking for my address so that they can stand at the end of my street shouting abuse at me praying that a copper or steward will ask them to sit down and leave me alone.

It isn't worth it. MON is a God.

Good idea.

Every time I say a bad word against him I get the internet equivalent of a blasphemous stoning.

Thousands of new members sign up just to call me a **** and to tell me **** off and support another team, posters who haven't posted for years will reappear with a furious keyboard, Blue Mongies all over Leicestershire stare at their screens in disbelief and run to the bottom of their gardens to curl up in the bushes, Burberry clad L1 chavs scour the internet looking for my address so that they can stand at the end of my street shouting abuse at me praying that a copper or steward will ask them to sit down and leave me alone.

It isn't worth it. MON is a God.

:081:

Then again i dont hate Mr Taylor as much as everyone else does for the simple fact that he gave us the entertainment of playing Trevor Benjamin for a fair while. i've never had so much fun in my life watching him play.

Legend is not spoken often on a city forum but he is one.

Anyone remember beating wimbledon 4-0? god he missed about 3 open goals. true crapness if ever i saw it but god he tried hard.

Last edited:
David Pleat is English.

"Of course I'm not blaming MON for us being in the third division, you f**king dimwits".

Do you agree though that the major part which he played in ousting the Gang of 4, had the effect of removing the fiscal responsibility from the club for many years; something which only returned with the arrival of Milan Mandaric? The vacuum which remained allowed the free-spending Peter Taylor to undermine the club's finances, leading to administration and the comparative austerity of the following years.

I'm not blaming MON for us being in the third division but that one action of his is IMHO inextricably linked with our decline.

But who would exchange being in the championship now having not won two cups for being top of League 1 and actually having won something in the last 50 years?

But who would exchange being in the championship now having not won two cups for being top of League 1 and actually having won something in the last 50 years?
Did Newts write that for you?

Anyway what about the cup we won in 1965 I think, the League Cup? that was nearly 45 years ago not 50!

Did Newts write that for you?

Anyway what about the cup we won in 1965 I think, the League Cup? that was nearly 45 years ago not 50!

Newts, like yourself, could only dream of having the ability to write that.

And was the second part the answer to my question?

i shagged a french bird once. more hair on her then an ape.
:102:

lilian_nalis_away_strip_203_203x152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48