Post Match Newcastle 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got what we deserved for such a flat second half performance. Subs did nothing for us, and we were just ponderous.

It actually goes to show what we are lacking going forward without Fofana, Evans, Castagne and Ricardo. We had so much of the ball at the back but did nothing of use with it.

That was shite from Tielemans. Totally misread the danger.. like I said earlier in the thread, bloke is a fkin liability. Today, the PSV goal and the penalty against Palace. Three games in a row hes made glaring **** ups.

BR deserves credit for his changes on Thursday. Today, he got them hopelessly wrong.

Tielemans was out of his feet so he leaves him on. He takes two positive fresh players off and sticks Maddison wide on the right where he's not involved and brings on the waste of space called Harvey Barnes.

That finish is thoroughly deserved by our manager. Newcastle were terrible and our reserves should have won that.

Ridiculous that.

What a shit game.

Don't agree with the comments at the end of the match thread that we deserved that - both teams were shit, it was just a nothing game, but we narrowly had the better of it. Newcastle will be wondering how they won.

But for us, that was a very limp performance. We really need our attackers other than Maddison to find some form.

There's nothing worse than a ****ing celebrating Geordie.

Am I really that bothered. No.
All eggs in one basket for the end of the season.

Even with 8 changes that should have been a fairly straight forward win for us - but our complete lack of purpose and effort in the second - and endless negative sideways and backwards passing - stuffed us again becaused we'd already fallen asleep waiting for the draw.

And if anyone in the starting line up thought they might be able to be in consideration for the Roma match - ( apart from Kasper) - they aren't.

We were shit. So we're they. We didn't care enough at the end. They did.

Daka though, is a special kind of ****ing hopeless. I mean, diabolical. Mendy not far behind.

Taking off Perez and Lookman and keeping Tielmans on though... that wins the **** of the day award for me.

That was shite from Tielemans. Totally misread the danger.. like I said earlier in the thread, bloke is a fkin liability. Today, the PSV goal and the penalty against Palace. Three games in a row hes made glaring **** ups.
Why was JJ legging it forward with barely seconds to go?
Both players to blame.

Reminded me of that Deeeny moment, [but without the penalty, of course]
****s

We were shit. So we're they. We didn't care enough at the end. They did.

Daka though, is a special kind of ****ing hopeless. I mean, diabolical. Mendy not far behind.

Taking off Perez and Lookman and keeping Tielmans on though... that wins the **** of the day award for me.
Lookman was tiring.

Why was JJ legging it forward with barely seconds to go?
Both players to blame.

Reminded me of that Deeeny moment, [but without the penalty, of course]
****s
Never seen Justin have a worse game. He was diabolicaly bad in everything he did. Which wasn't a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566