Newcastle to go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beliall

what do you think, will we be playing them in the championship next season?

It would be absolutely hilarious if they did go down! Would be almost as funny as Leeds dropping to League One!

agreed, i'd love to see the look on DW face

what do you think, will we be playing them in the championship next season?

Looking at the tables, it seems to me that the chances of them going down is slightly smaller than the chances of us going down to League One. Perhaps they will go down - perhaps we still won't play them next season.

Looking at the tables, it seems to me that the chances of them going down is slightly smaller than the chances of us going down to League One. Perhaps they will go down - perhaps we still won't play them next season.
An away game at St James would be nice, a pity they no longer have the cruises from Sweden to Newcastle.
I've heard the view from the away section there is bad though, true or not?

An away game at St James would be nice, a pity they no longer have the cruises from Sweden to Newcastle.

It depends how good your binoculars are.

Awful view it has to be said, but the mindless positivity that quickly turns into vocal abuse from the home fans is fairly amusing to watch, makes a nice change from Church Walkers.

They actually have quite a tricky run in

Home games against Man Utd, Blackburn, Fulham, Reading, Sunderland and Chelsea

Away at Liverpool, Birmingham, Spurs, Pompey, West Ham and Everton.

They'll stay up but I'd be surprised if they got many more than 45 points

i hate how every season the media sucks up to them, they seem to have some sort of divine right to do well, even if the haven't won anything in 40 odd years. its more anoyying than hearing people talk about what a travesty it is that f*****t are in the 3rd division, atleast they've won stuff before. the side repulse me with overpaid players and a repugnant little troll sitting in the stands, earning money by sitting next to that fat joke ashley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669