Pre Match Newcastle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probable we'll be relegated by this time next week.

Someone should get on the phone to Newcastle and offer them Maddison for free in return for three points. We'll throw in Tielemans too if they play hard ball.
Be lucky to get one point at most, for both of them

Iversen

Ricardo Souttar Evans Kristiansen Thomas

Praet Mendy Brunt

Daka Vardy

That is not a good team and will lose. But I want to see as few of the ****s who were involved in the Fulham and Liverpool games as possible.

I’d gain some respect for Smith if he left Tielemans, Maddison, etc. out of the entire squad. But of course he won’t.

Iversen

Anyone - Someone - OldBloke - Anyone - Trialist

No-one - No-one - Youth

No-one - Vardy

Iversen

Anyone - Someone - OldBloke - Anyone - Trialist

No-one - No-one - Youth

No-one - Vardy

We'll miss Maddison's spinning around and falling over. As long as he keeps playing like that we'll be fine.

Who ****ing cares anymore.
I don't care enough to even ****ing care. I signed out weeks ago, after Palace maybe. It was all too evident to me that there was nothing about this group of players that could save us, for whatever reason.

I can't actually put a team out worth doing, just tried and deleted it three times

I can't actually put a team out worth doing, just tried and deleted it three times

Try and think of a list of players you'll be happy to see in the squad next season. Much easier.

Iversen in goal and Souttar at centre back.

That's it.

Yeah Iversen is the only one i can think of at the moment. Souttar i haven't seen enough to judge but probably harshly assume he's worse than Faes so should get binned.....but that's from the manager's opinion and he plays Daka as a winger. Probably keep Bertrand around too as a constant reminder for us not to do anything stupid again.

Iversen
Ricardo, Evans, Souttar, Castagne
Mendy, Ndidi, KDH
Maddison, Vardy, Barnes

Not many options to change it, but Faes needs dropping because he's making too many mistakes. Soumare and Youri aren't putting any effort in so need to be replaced by players that will at least work hard.

KDH is useless but will at least try and I couldn't really see any other option in there.

KDH has been a massive loss in a way, even though he is technically not as good as any of the other 'players'.

He's one player that will put in the hard yards and actually pressure the opposition which is what we have been lacking so much for so long.

He's one player that will put in the hard yards and actually pressure the opposition which is what we have been lacking so much for so long.
Yes, i think it fair to say that what he lacks in some areas, he more than makes up for in others. I like his energy and desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566