Pre Match Newcastle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else at the point where they are no longer watching? I really can't be arsed.
Most of this season the game has already been played when I get up (time difference) and I simply ask my missus if we lost, yes or no!
When she replies yes I don't bother.
When she replies no, I watch as if it's live, but the last 10 games or so find myself fast forwarding due to how badly they are playing.

Most of this season the game has already been played when I get up (time difference) and I simply ask my missus if we lost, yes or no!
When she replies yes I don't bother.
When she replies no, I watch as if it's live, but the last 10 games or so find myself fast forwarding due to how badly they are playing.
A bit like this?

Strewth get a room you pair of drongos.

Bring in the core of the U23’s… oh yeah, they’re shit too

Drop anyone out of contract.

Youri offers absolutely nothing. Evans legs have gone. Cags is probably our best defender, but can't see how we can rely on him.

Soyuncu has signed for Atletico Madrid

First time ive ever had text asking if i want tickets for an away game. Wonder why ?

Well. Flush from the betting exploits from the Liverpool game after Trent AA scored at 9/1 I'm going in again here.

Newcastle players who hardly ever score.

Schar

Trippier

Botman

Will maybe look for one other but that'll do for now.

(or maybe Wilson to score 2 or more)

Well. Flush from the betting exploits from the Liverpool game after Trent AA scored at 9/1 I'm going in again here.

Schar

Trippier

Botman

When was the last time their keeper scored?

Schar

Trippier

Botman

Trippier a good bet

I'm convinced that this bunch of low life scum are going to make this as painful as possible.

I fully expect us to do something like beat Newcastle and then utterly fall to pieces with it in our own hands in the West Ham match.

I'm convinced that this bunch of low life scum are going to make this as painful as possible.

I fully expect us to do something like beat Newcastle and then utterly fall to pieces with it in our own hands in the West Ham match.
Fool

Definitely. Get on the player taking free kicks.

That's why I bet on Trent to score too.
Trent didn't take the free kick.

Don’t worry. That won’t happen. We will decisively lose both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669