Pre Match Newcastle v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced that this bunch of low life scum are going to make this as painful as possible.

I fully expect us to do something like beat Newcastle and then utterly fall to pieces with it in our own hands in the West Ham match.
I doubt it. They haven't looked capable of even competing in a game of football for ages, mush less winning one. They've all just accepted that they're down & did so long ago like the bunch of spineless quitters they are.

Soyuncu is out of this one.

Dewsbury-Hall and Iheanacho may be available but neither training fully yet.

No other issues (although he said that before the Liverpool match and then three players were suddenly unavailable).

if we’re relegated on Monday, is anyone even gonna bother with the West Ham game?

This isn’t a big proclamation from me that I’m done with the club or any of that bollox. But I already can’t stomach any of these players or any of the current bullshit at the club, so I don’t think I’ll waste another two hours of my life on them.

if we’re relegated on Monday, is anyone even gonna bother with the West Ham game?
Attendance will be announced as 32k plus.

Yes. There'll be more than football going on that'll interest me. I'd like to see some pride on display but tbh I've given up on seeing that. A fitting departure for some of them would be to leave the field in a taxi. I suspect there'll be some that'll close the book on the experience and move on asap.

This isn’t a big proclamation from me that I’m done with the club or any of that bollox. But I already can’t stomach any of these players or any of the current bullshit at the club, so I don’t think I’ll waste another two hours of my life on them.
Not a chance. I’ve wasted too much time on these ****s this season.

When you are in your teens and 20s it’s a very die hard (well it was for me) thing that you would be there, thick and thin, even if they weren’t making effort you would.

In my 40s it’s different. I’d still be there if the effort was clear and they just weren’t good enough, but I can’t be arsed to sacrifice time with my family when we have 1. Made this bed for ourselves. It was painfully obvious for so long that Rodgers should go; and 2. The playing staff (most of them) just don’t care. Why should I care if they don’t.

Anyone who would attend this match in those circumstances is, in my opinion, part of the problem

The stadium should be empty

Absolutely not.

These ****s deserve to play in an empty stadium.

Life is too short to spend more of it on multi millionaires who have zero respect for our badge.

We are going to shit all over them. Steam rolled toon.

In the event we lose to Arsenal tomorrow it would be most appreciated if you could lose on Monday night.

In the event we lose to Arsenal tomorrow it would be most appreciated if you could lose on Monday night.
We lose for fun, all we know how to do effectively now, is lose.

Worry not, the ever obliging LCFC will only lose.

The West Ham game is probably going to be a blast from the past.

I remember going to the last home game of the 1980/81 season. Birmingham City.

Relegation already confirmed the week before.Big empty spaces in the stands. More or less complete disinterest from everyone on the pitch & off. Everyone remembering how different things had been only 12 months earlier when we won promotion. Dismal. We won 1-0 with a flukey goal that almost apologised for it's own existence on the way in. It was greeted with a subdued half hearted cheer.

I had a matchday job at the ground at the time & had to be there. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

& it rained.

I remember going to the last home game of the 1980/81 season. Birmingham City.

I had a matchday job at the ground at the time & had to be there. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

& it rained.
Are you Thomas Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673