News Alert !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellard

A Sky Sports news alert has just appeared on Sky Sports News ticker about the club calling a press conference this afternoon, but I cant find anything other reports of this ??!

Wellard said:
A Sky Sports news alert has just appeared on Sky Sports News ticker about the club calling a press conference this afternoon, but I cant find anything other reports of this ??!

please say your not jokin this could be the news iv been waiting for :lol:

If it's true then I think it will just be something like the board giving Adams their support. Even if it is just that, it's better than nothing. It annoys me that the board are silent.

I just emailed Tim Davies this....

Hi Tim

Things have not improved from my email on August 31st.

It looks like my predictions are beginning to materialise. We now have an average Saturday gate of barely 20,000. I didn't catch the attendance last night but it couldn't have been much more than 6000!! People wont continue to pay to watch the drivel we are serving up at the moment. At best 10,000 season ticket holders weren't interested in attending last nights game!
(Out of interest, why didn't we charge £5 a ticket and fill the stadium?)

I hate witch hunts and scapegoats for that matter and I'm not an LCFC supporter of the more moronic type. For this matter I am willing to think that Micky should be given some time to turn things around. However it is hard to back the manager at the moment, attacking the supporters (although disgraceful at times this season) is no way to go about courting backing at the Walkers.

Furthermore I found last nights game very worrying, not only the performance, result and attendance but the general demeanour of the management team. I sat in B1 for a change of view last night and sat right by the Leicester bench. Micky was routed to the spot, the Preston bench were up on their feet instructing and motivating whilst Micky offered nothing. He didn't even go on to the pitch to gee the boys up at the end of 90 minutes or at half time of extra time! Disgraceful! What's going on?

Alan cork delivered what must have been the most despondent post match interview of recent times. As if he was resigned to our lot. Disgraceful, simply disgraceful.

How can the players draw motivation and encouragement from the Assistant Manager with his head in hands and the Manager routed to the bench and making enemies of the clubs support and senior players?

It seems evident to me that the place needs a spark!, something!, anything!

Please let the supporters know whets going on! The board need to back Micky to the hilt or take action. I think the majority of fans would be happy with either at the moment.

Kind regards

Luke Weston

Needed to get stuff of my chest :(

Chandler won't be happy with you after this..........

Iv not posted for quite some time, not since the good old days of scrowcroft etc.

But i must say that the e-mail send to Mr. Davies was brilliant. It sums up exactly what I, and no doubt most fans with a brain, are thinking.

Well Done!

Have you read anything from Scowcroft lately ? he`s lost the plot mate, Adams out are the only 2 words he knows ! as far as I know, the board AND the players are 100% behind Micky as are, I think, most of our REAL fans, just a point on his demeanour, every manager is different, you don`t se Arse end Wingher leaping about on the touchline does`nt make him a bad manager.

well it's about time those players started showing some of their backing for Micky ON the pitch!!!

thing is MB, it doesn't matter if he has their backing or not, if the results(and more to the point,the performances) keep going along this vein then i can't see there being any other outcome.

could`nt agree more my friend, they are letting him down big time, he "thought" he`d signed quality players in the summer, maybe he thought wrong ! they have shown glimses of what they can produce which makes it even more frustrating when they loose the plot ! your dead right in what you say, fans sack managers and no matter how much the board would like to keep him they may have no choice, let`s see what they are made of !!

Mad biker who's job is it to install some passion and commitment into the players? DB, MA and cork are responsable for the players, so you must agree that they are also reponsable for how the players perform.
If the players are not performing, or even trying to perform (which is the problem) then either the whole squad are unmotivated and dont care, just like last seasons squad, or ma is not managing the team properly.

Stop blaming the variables and look at the constant in the problem

Step, these are experienced pro`s we`re talking about mate, you can`t seriously believe Micky sends them out on a negative, they all work together all week to get the tactics and mental approach right, but once they cross the white line it`s down to the players to put all the preperation into practice, we know they CAN do it, it`s just consistancy they need and not to panic when we concede, let`s hope they do it sooner rather than later !

Scowcroft is busy managing his kids club on the kids forum. God its shit.

Dunc said:
Scowcroft is busy managing his kids club on the kids forum. God its shit.

The arcade is good though!

It was good but I can't beat any of my scores anymore so have quit. :lol:

homer said:

I am not a mutated rat with a quartet of big ninja turtles as friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566