Next Foxpodder LCFC Podcast now online

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxpodder

The next Foxpodder podcast is now on line at www.foxpodder.co.uk - you can get it on itunes and it will automatically update when a new episode goes live. This week join Pete and Nick, two long standing and suffering fans as they look ahead to the new season. Will they have happier walks to The Donkey on Welford Road after games this season?

Will you be on Foxpoddder next week? Why not e-mail at [email protected] and I'll set it up.

for anybody who doesn't use podcasting software, you can download the actual soundfile from here.

Not sure why foxpodder doesn't do this himself, but there you go.

Manuy thanks - I've put your sound file link on the website homepage. appreciate it. Also as i'm new to all of the message boards can i apologise if i've been effectively "spamming" the board about the new podcast - won't happen again.

Cheers

foxpodder said:
Manuy thanks - I've put your sound file link on the website homepage. appreciate it. Also as i'm new to all of the message boards can i apologise if i've been effectively "spamming" the board about the new podcast - won't happen again.

Cheers

I think Webbie was cheesed last time because you mentioned it more than once. ;) In this case, once is enough. ;) :023:

webmaster said:
This thread is 'last time', it's a couple of weeks old :icon_roll

:icon_conf :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf :icon_redf

foxpodder said:
The next Foxpodder podcast is now on line at www.foxpodder.co.uk - you can get it on itunes and it will automatically update when a new episode goes live. This week join Pete and Nick, two long standing and suffering fans as they look ahead to the new season. Will they have happier walks to The Donkey on Welford Road after games this season?

Will you be on Foxpoddder next week? Why not e-mail at [email protected] and I'll set it up.

I didn't know that DeVries lived on Welford Road.

Thankyou i'm here all week

still a real task trying to get the actual sound files from his site without using podcasting software, but if anybody wants them here are the links:
(right click & save file)

foxpod 1
foxpod 2
foxpod 3
foxpod 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490