Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Glen Roder

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Simon Grayson

Votes: 15 12.9%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get this new manager soon; I go on holiday on Thursday and i don't come back till the 19th :icon_razz
where you going jess.
at least you will get to see the winner of the odi series :icon_wink

Do you believe MM has decided who he is going to hire? :icon_conf
hes had plenty of time to think about who he wants to interview. where he is in the interviewing process i dont know and not worried.

why are you getting worried :icon_wink

whys that worrying :icon_conf

Because time is passing. If a new manager comes, as Newton suggests - and I would not be so rash as to gain say him - next week, no settling at all will occur before the QPR match and then we have Forest mid week. There is no time for a manager to make his mind up about the players before two or three more games have been played and more ground lost.

where you going jess.
at least you will get to see the winner of the odi series :icon_wink

I'm going to... India :biggrin:

Hopefully we'll do the biz tomorrow, then on Saturday finish make it 3-4, ill be watching it on Cable in my uncs apartment :icon_wink

I hate this waiting sh*t. I know that it is more important that the right man is picked, but I am not sure that that is even going to be a possibility at this moment in our existance as a football club...there are surely too many negative vibes surrounding us and the way we appear to treat people. It also doesn't help when throw away comments like, 'I will sack 20 managers...' are used. Who wants to work in that climate of uncertainty.

On a completely unrelated note I am surprised Mike Newell isn't a name that has been thrown in the mixer (thats not to say that I want it to be...although he would surely be better than Reid or Roder).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00