Not open for further replies.
1. Paul Ince
2. Neil Warnock
3. Stuart Pearce
4. Billy Davies
5. Flash 'arry Redknapp

Doesn't get much better than that lot, to be honest

Last edited:
Steve Beaglehole for the rest of the season (realistically). N. Lennon next season.

Optimistically? Laudrup. Realistically? No idea. Mischievously? Pearse or Hoddle to show the whiners how much worse it could be.

oneill lennon or laudrup

Why Lennon? He played Matt ****ing Mills as a striker last week for a whole game.

Obviously it's because he managed to win the Scottish league so many times with Celtic!

Which is roughly tantamount to shooting fish in a barrel
with a bazooka
When the barrel has no water in it

feck me we are bugged now.. Martin O'Neill the only one I'd want out of the realistic possibilities.

I have a hunch the owners will go in for Paolo Sousa. They brought Nigel back for a second time and we could do much worse and probably not much better than Sousa.

Basel FC have a great recent record against clubs like Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs.

I have a hunch the owners will go in for Paolo Sousa. They brought Nigel back for a second time and we could do much worse and probably not much better than Sousa.

Basel FC have a great recent record against clubs like Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs.

Jesus H Jones

Are we really getting that desperate

Was close to happening in the past. More money at the club now. If I were a betting man...

Could be some foreign bloke too.

Really hope it isn't any of the obvious options.

Hmm. That's not a bad point really. Haven't got a scooby myself. Absolutely none.

Why Lennon? He played Matt ****ing Mills as a striker last week for a whole game.

So he learnt something from O'Neill who regularly did the same with Walsh and Elliott.

I think I read something saying he was still connected to the club...? Cant be 100% though that its correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566