Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol::icon_lol: Brilliant quote.

You might as well have put:

I have seen no signs he can succeed at this level, apart from the ones I am ignoring that prove he can. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

:081:

Obviously there is alot more talent in D J Campbell than Leicester have so far managed to bring out of him, its plain to see and yes i refer to Blackpool.

Pointless putting that having just seen what I wrote and then quoting me.

More from the land of make believe.Although these seem a bit more believable!

Leicester City are set to make bids for Southampton duo, Morgan Schneiderlin and Marek Saganowski.

Tom Cleverley is also rumoured to be making a return to the Walkers Stadium, along with Goalkeeper David Stockdale.

Last edited:
I would think the Goalkeeping situation is pretty much sown up.Weale will be NO.1 with Pentney has undersudy but if Weale is injured then we will just get another in on loan.I wouldn't expect Pentney to play many if any first team matches

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a young premiership striker on loan for the season.I'd hazard a guess at someone like Ched Evans,lets face it he isn't going to see much action at Man City

:081:

Pointless putting that having just seen what I wrote and then quoting me.

Not pointless,its my opinion as i think the guy could be nurtured into a 20 goal a season striker. I may be wrong or i may be right but i know who would look sillier if he does produce the goods.

It appears I am being pessimistic in suggesting someone like Evans Steven.I mean he spent time on loan at the likes of Norwich City ffs

I think you and I have had a genuinely good idea though. :icon_wink

Wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a young premiership striker on loan for the season.I'd hazard a guess at someone like Ched Evans,lets face it he isn't going to see much action at Man City

Thats a good shout a mate of mine knows a man city season ticket holder and he really rates him.

Thats a good shout a mate of mine knows a man city season ticket holder and he really rates him.

I heard he would much prefer to go to Preston as they were in the play offs you know!:icon_razz

Not pointless,its my opinion as i think the guy could be nurtured into a 20 goal a season striker. I may be wrong or i may be right but i know who would look sillier if he does produce the goods.

You look sillier now though for suggesting such a crazy idea that he may score 20 goals :081: I think the only one looking silly is you.

I think we'll all look silly if Carl Cort signs for a Permiership side and bangs 20 in. But we all know it won't happen.

We should really try and start up a rumour about someone we are signing (like those Sunderland fans did a couple of seasons ago). Surely it cant be that difficult to get the Mockery to print a completely fictional story. :)

Ched Evans is a good shout, be more than happy with him.

The latest from our favourite rumour site:

LEICESTER CITY HAVE HAD A £150,000 BID ACCEPTED FOR WALSALL MIDFIELDER MARK BRADLEY. There is however competition from Welsh Side Swansea however their £100,000 offer didn't match Walsall's valuation.

Who says that that there is no entertainment value on our favourite rumour site. :icon_lol:
crylaugh.gif

PETERBOROUGH NEWS !!!
matty fryatt and andy bishop to sign for a combined fee of 1.1 million
Also the premier league defender coming is ryan shawcross

Hibs are also releasing Abdesallan Benjelloum on a free, and he is expected to attract interest from Oldham, Leicester, MK Dons and Leeds United.

where do they get the ideas! We were linked with another Walsall player (Gerrard) last season, but hes gone to Cardiff (like many others!)

I'm convinced these rumours are arrived at much like the World Cup draw: loads of different pots with loads of balls in, pick some out at random and hey presto - a load of balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00