Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see how it is desperate, he clearly has had the ability at some point as he scored goals on a regular occasion, 7 in 16 last season from what I see as an unsettled player is not a bad return at all.

On a free I fail to see what we would lose in this deal, we could pick up a pottentially great player who just needs nurturing back to his old abilty levels and Im sure NP would be the ideal cadidate to do so.

We don't want to be carrying yet another washed up duffer - we're already stuck with Dickov and Campbell

Adding Lita to the list serves no purpose whatsoever

On his day Lita would walk into our team. The 'on his day' bit is the crucial factor. If we sign him can Pearson get the best out of him on a consistent basis. Without a doubt he is potentially a very exciting signing but he is also potentially another frustrating player who could end up sat in the reserves for 2 years wasting away.

what a name by the way.....Leroy Halirou Bohari Lita

during the 2006-2007 season he scored 14 goals in the premier.....not bad!

during the 2006-2007 season he scored 14 goals in the premier.....not bad!

You must be taking the piss, he is clearly totally shit and certainly not good enough to grace the Walkers Stadium turf every other week.

There is not a glimmer of hope that he could recapture that kind of form.

You must be taking the piss, he is clearly totally shit and certainly not good enough to grace the Walkers Stadium turf every other week.

There is not a glimmer of hope that he could recapture that kind of form.

:icon_lol:

I think it would be a good signing. He's young, has proved he can score goals in The Championship and we can get him on a free. That Andy Keogh, or whatever his name is, didn't have a great record either and people were getting their cocks out over us maybe spending £1.5 million on him.

:icon_lol:

I think it would be a good signing. He's young, has proved he can score goals in The Championship and we can get him on a free. That Andy Keogh, or whatever his name is, didn't have a great record either and people were getting their cocks out over us maybe spending £1.5 million on him.

It's a strange game Singth, littered with 3 fingered banjo playing weirdos.

I think you're getting it confused with Christmas dinner round at your house

There's no need to be sour that you didn't get an invite. You have to accept the strict criteria! Having two fingers is not enough!

Neil 'Razor' Ruddock on Jeremy Kyle this morning. Could we tempt him out of retirement!

Surely, if Pearson thinks he can get something out of players such as Lita ,who has shown promise before hitting a bad patch, then this is ideal for Leicester. We are not going to attract star names, yet, so its either a player with unproven potential, at an inflated price, or these sort of players that we will sign.

We've got two strikers plus a duffer called Dudley. Leroy Lita would be an unbelievable signing - who else could we get who would be as good and as cheap as Lita?

Even on a free he could cost us a fair whack in wages.

Yes but the fact that he hasn't got a club still will favour us in any negotiations. Even if he get's £10,000 a week on a 3 year deal then, bonuses and stuff aside, it will cost £1.5 mil, which is what we have been looking at spending on a player before wages even come in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669