Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
reported on Talk Sport we are set to offer him 14k a week to sign

Just get the fecker in, we need a striker ASAP and I imagine he's the best we could hope for.
Granted it could turn out to be a shit signing but on the other hand he could be immense for us.

Last edited:
A decent player but IMO he is a similar type of player as DJ (head goes down easily whilst playing and can seem lazy) so our fans will struggle to get along with him.

Probably best to go after someone else.

14k a week! I'd rather keep Campbell and spend the remaining £5k a week on a decent player.

Based on what ..... Campbells appearances over the past two seasons in a City shirt ?? He has been dog shit end of, and whilst Lita is no guarentee, I would rather take a risk on him than keep hold of Campbell in the desperate hope things change.

I think given where we are as a club, Lita is a decent acquistion. Can't help thinking that the only reason we haven't signed him earlier may be due to having to shift Campbell out first.

14k a week! I'd rather keep Campbell and spend the remaining £5k a week on a decent player.

Yea great idea that, let's keep a player on £9k who by his own admision would rather do anything other that return and play for Leicester City.

Not only does he NOT want to play for us, he is also total and utter dog shite of the highest order.

Thank feck NP is incharge.

Lita would be worth a punt.

That being said, Pearson will suss him out within five minutes of meeting him as to whether he would be here to play football or generally act like a twat.

Pearson has said he will only sign players that want to play for the club...if he doesn't get that sense from Lita he won't touch him with a bargepole...not even Alex's bargepole.

Just said on ssn that lita has had offers from several championship clubs and some premiership clubs and he will make his mind up by the end of the week.

Lita would be worth a punt.

That being said, Pearson will suss him out within five minutes of meeting him as to whether he would be here to play football or generally act like a twat.

Pearson has said he will only sign players that want to play for the club...if he doesn't get that sense from Lita he won't touch him with a bargepole...not even Alex's bargepole.

Seems fair enough assessment to me......including the bit about Alex's bargepole.

I have heard a rumour that AZ Fox might make a game this season if his current partner gives him the green light and he does all his chores on time.

Also Lako will not be attending any games as he is a tight fisted ****!

I'd take Lita, definetely on a free.

Sort his attitude out and he's a good player. And I don't think Pearson would be mug enough to take someone he doesn't think he could work with.

Although... it's from the Daily Star? We may as well be discussing transfer rumours from tea leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669