Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO (if DJ goes) we need 2 back-up strikers for Howard+ Fryatt, i dont include Dickov (not back-up more desperation!) I would also prefer a better back-up keeper than Logan, come on NP clock ticking.

I cant see how getting backup players is the way to go, We need to bring in players that are going to realisticly fight for a place in the starting eleven or offer something different from the bench (some pace).
Although Howard and Fryatt done very well last season, they were never realy under pressure for their places.

Sappleton's been talking about he's gonna feck off on Facebook again...

Ricky Sappleton - luv it lee hows it up there kid
35 minutes ago

Lee Cox - Yer ok mate enjoyin it, wen u gettin out of leic kid
34 minutes ago

Ricky Sappleton - soon pal my agent sortin it out mite come up there
31 minutes ago

Less talking, more f*cking off please!

Do these people really speak to each other in this manner?

It is a recently-emerged British patois which loosely approximates English. Users often speak this dialect to say very little. It is considered offensive by most English speakers, but is commonplace in many large towns, particularly those in the south east and the Midlands.

I really don't get this we need back up for Howard and Fryatt, IMO we need alternatives and there is no reason why we shouldn't be signing players that will provide direct competition, nobody should be an automatic choice.

Morning AZ
You are up early, you putting the washing out like me?

Trying to earn enough brownie points to get myself a pass out to one of the games :icon_bigg

tea in bed usually does it, and tell her you have been faithful to her for the last 8 days, they like the feeling of security.

It is a recently-emerged British patois which loosely approximates English. Users often speak this dialect to say very little. It is considered offensive by most English speakers, but is commonplace in many large towns, particularly those in the south east and the Midlands.

Innit Bro!

Rumour on FT weve bid £1m for Rob Hulse (good player doubt they would want to sell , may have link to Shakespeare from WBA days) Publicised Middlesborough have had previous bid rejected. (Dont think the rumour came from Bert or Knowitall sadly)

Last edited:
Rumour on FT weve bid £1m for Rob Hulse (good player doubt they would want to sell , may have link to Shakespeare from WBA days) Publicised Middlesborough have had previous bid rejected. (Dont think the rumour came from Bert or Knowitall sadly)

Yea, Knowitall is always spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670