Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy Lita being linked, exciting times !! Just what I think we need up front a small pacey striker to partner big powerful Steve as a target man, please make the Lita rumour true.

We've already had this conversation Harbs. Still, he's better than the other rubbish you mentioned.

I've heard that Villa have made an offer for Andy King (but hadn't when Sky reported it a few weeks back)

I've heard that Villa have made an offer for Andy King (but hadn't when Sky reported it a few weeks back)

I'm not too worried - hasn't King's agent already said that King has no interest in moving, no matter what the club? Doubt he'd say that if he was gonna sod off a few weeks later.

Yeah that'd never happen in football.

I don't think that there are many championship players who would do the same?

"Hmmm, I fancy a move and I've heard Aston Villa are about to make a bid. I think the best thing to do would be to release a statement saying I don't want to leave, regardless of which club comes in for me. Surely, that's the best way forward?"

I know a lot of footballers are daft, but that would take the biscuit.

I'd take Lita, definetely on a free.

Sort his attitude out and he's a good player. And I don't think Pearson would be mug enough to take someone he doesn't think he could work with.

It appears this may well be the case.

Clearly, both parties have taken a few days to weigh things up - and if NP thinks he can guide/nurture Lita through the next phase of his career (i.e. get it back on track), then that's good enough for me.

It appears this may well be the case.

Clearly, both parties have taken a few days to weigh things up - and if NP thinks he can guide/nurture Lita through the next phase of his career (i.e. get it back on track), then that's good enough for me.

I think I may have said something to a similar tune last week.

The question now is whether or not there are other parties (read teams) in place that may scupper the deal.

Touch choice for the lad really. 'Boro is apparently a wretched place to live though (not that Leicester is Eden). Plus I imagine Pearson is a touch more interesting than Southgate.

Hope we sort it out.

I doubt if any Middlesbrough players actually live in Middlesbrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00