Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to imagine anyone with the means and wherewithal to be able to make a choice living anywhere near Middlesbrough.

!! Tautology alert !!

There are plenty of perfectly nice places to live within 25 miles of Middlesbrough.

It's hard to imagine anyone with the means and wherewithal to be able to make a choice living anywhere near Middlesbrough.

I actually live very near Middlesboro as we moved up here to be near the wife's parents and though it is a bit far away from civilisation there are many nice places to live and the people are great

Boro have never had trouble getting players to play for them as the list below would testify....

Ravanelli
Emerson
Juninho
Gascoigne
Merson
Mendieta
Branco
Ince
Southgate

Didn't mean to start a "Boro is a shit place to live" thread.

Just observing that perhaps some footballers would rather not go to the far flung corners of England to play their football.

Last edited:
Me too, though I'm not sure that is what is best for his career.

the best move for his career would be for him to stop his fecking whining and blaming everybody else but himself for his careeer going slowly down the shitter and to take his head from out of his arse and work hard,get fit and try and show some of the talent that he supposedly has

I actually live very near Middlesboro as we moved up here to be near the wife's parents and though it is a bit far away from civilisation there are many nice places to live and the people are great

Like anywhere else FFTH,it has its good and its bad.Leicester is of course of Nirvana and all the people are wonderful.

Leicester City will beat off competition from Leeds, Southampton and 2 unnamed championship teams to sign Hartlepool's Ritchie Jones.

Bangor City's Chris Sharp will complete his transfer to Leicester City this week, who are set to beat Coventry, Nottm Forest, Norwich and Notts county to his signature.
;) from our no so realiable source

the best move for his career would be for him to stop his fecking whining and blaming everybody else but himself for his careeer going slowly down the shitter and to take his head from out of his arse and work hard,get fit and try and show some of the talent that he supposedly has

please stop beating around the bush, just come out and say what you mean! :icon_conf

So is Leicester, in all fairness

I wouldn't say it is actually, it's really improved over the last couple of years and certainly fares well compared to many English cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00