Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been in city centre for a while due to my health, I have heard of various people its now rough at night, my sister also doesnt let her daughter go there at weekends (I used to go town every saturday as a kid). I dont know if she is been paranoid or if it actually now is rough day and night. Everyone I know for nights out now go to out of city centre places like braunstone gate and other places.

I havent been in city centre for a while due to my health, I have heard of various people its now rough at night, my sister also doesnt let her daughter go there at weekends (I used to go town every saturday as a kid). I dont know if she is been paranoid or if it actually now is rough day and night. Everyone I know for nights out now go to out of city centre places like braunstone gate and other places.

[YOUTUBE]2aBk4msw_g8[/YOUTUBE]

Your sister might be right.

The Suns's gossip section claims we've bid £750k for Hartlepool midfielder Richie Jones. It also says that as well as us, Crystal Palace and QPR are also in the hunt for Lita.

Interesting about Jones (recently handed in a transfer request) ex Man U trainee i think (may have been ther with Wellens or Adams)

I don't find Leicester any trouble. I go out 3-4 times a month in leicester and its more than safe for me. If you go looking for it, then you probably find trouble. The odd place is a bit dodgy. Tend to stay away from Yates and Lloyds but everywhere else is fine for me.

I throw some squares and hexagons all over the place.

Possible Pearson/Jones link as he has played for England U19 (AnotherMark Davies quality hopefully) - or possibly Clems knackered + Cleverly unavailable

Possible Pearson/Jones link as he has played for England U19 (AnotherMark Davies quality hopefully) - or possibly Clems knackered + Cleverly unavailable

Or possibly yet another load of complete and utter cobblers....

I don't find Leicester any trouble. I go out 3-4 times a month in leicester and its more than safe for me. If you go looking for it, then you probably find trouble. The odd place is a bit dodgy. Tend to stay away from Yates and Lloyds but everywhere else is fine for me.

I throw some squares and hexagons all over the place.

People love to blow things out of proportion, it's a British thing. I have been out in Leicester hundreds of times, never had a problem, Brauny Gate is better than the City centre though IMO.

People love to blow things out of proportion, it's a British thing. I have been out in Leicester hundreds of times, never had a problem, Brauny Gate is better than the City centre though IMO.

Yep agree with that. I was in Brauny Gate for a bit on saturday night and it was a good crack. No hint of trouble. Then popped into town, had a couple or 5 up Belvoir street and then went and annoyed the Milfs at fan club till the early hours.

You go looking for trouble, you'll get it.

The Suns's gossip section claims we've bid £750k for Hartlepool midfielder Richie Jones. It also says that as well as us, Crystal Palace and QPR are also in the hunt for Lita.

Express says the same. Says we've all spoken to him, and Boro are considering making an offer.

Not a rumour concerning us, but I see Henri Camara has pulled out of a deal to join Ipswich.... I would love it, LOVE IT, if we could get him. He'll be an awesome signing for any Championship team if you ask me

Some qpr fans are saying that now they have signed that italian bloke they wont be getting anymore strikers and the story that reported the john to crystal palace signing say that now they have signed him they will end thier hunt for a striker!
So that just leaves us and the 23 other teams that lita has spoken to!

Last edited:
Yep agree with that. I was in Brauny Gate for a bit on saturday night and it was good crack. No hint of trouble. Then popped into town, had a couple or 5 up Belvoir street and then went and annoyed the Milfs at fan club till the early hours.

It'll be a race between me and Macky to get there first.
Actually, over to you Macky. I'm on the wagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00