Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

indierich06

Off the pitch yes.

On it no.

Yeah, that pointless red card he got the other day has done no end of good for Newcastle's relegation battle, much like the rest of his piss poor contribution this season. :icon_roll

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Yeah, that pointless red card he got the other day has done no end of good for Newcastle's relegation battle, much like the rest of his piss poor contribution this season. :icon_roll

Just because it did no good for Newcastle don't make him a thug does it.

He has been injured for a lot of the season to be fair.

indierich06

Not forgetting that he assaults teammates and stubs out cigars in academy players faces as well. The bloke is scum, being a professional footballer is a privilege that he doesn't deserve.

He's not world class by any stretch of the imagination and he doesn't have any of the qualities which would make him a true professional - he lacks respect for his management, his team mates, the fans who pay money to watch him and the club that pays him tens of thousands of pounds every week. He doesn't even deserve to play conference football.

indierich06

Oh yeah, and he was in prison as well - that about sums him up.

teblin

Sounded like we have signed a keeper on the phone in.

birch said after talking about the signing of hobbs and brown "Can we mention the keeper?"

Stringer said "no"

So something is close on that front.

Lako42

He assaulted his own team mate FFS!!

And he is far from being a phenomenal footballer.

Steven

The latest. :)

Charlton athletic news
outs:
andy gray (leicester)– 500k

It has said on BBC Radio Leicester that manager Nigel Pearson is intrested in bring Tottenham duo Gareth Bale and Chris Gunter to the Walkers Stadium on season long loans.

Lcfc rumours
pearson will sign the following:

kerea gilbert–loan made permanent–arsenal–500k
tom cleverly–loan made permanent–man u–750k
kelvin davies–southampton–500k
andrew surman–southampton–2 mil
ross turnbull–m'boro–bosman free
marek saganowski–southampton–1.5 mil

sparky79

linked with Danny N'guessan strongly again on the Beeb. Don't know much about him.

Linked with Simon Cox again in the Mirror.

Giles Barnes after failing due to injury at Fulham is being touted to everyone at knock down aswell (beeb). He could very well be worth a Mark Davies style punt. Very talented but needs someone to take a chance on him like we did with Davies. If he gets fit then he makes our midfield twice as strong.

Steven

For Gunnarsson, speaking to a Cov fan who had heard of the rumour.

''I was actually talking to Aron about this last night (friend of the stars me you see) he said no bid had been made, and if one had it would be rejected and he has no interest in going to Leicester. Oh well Hazzbo. Set your sights a little lower next time.''

This from the Sporting Life, means he is a certainty to leave. :icon_wink

GUNNARSSON KEEN TO STAY

Coventry's player of the season Aron Gunnarsson has vowed to stay at the club and hopes to open talks over a new contract.

The Iceland midfielder shone in his first season at the Ricoh Arena after signing from AZ Alkmaar and has been linked with Fulham and Celtic.

But the 20-year-old plans to stay with the Sky Blues and continue his education under Chris Coleman.

He told the Coventry Telegraph: "It is always nice to see that other clubs are interested in you because then you know you are doing something good.

"I feel I have developed from game to game, week to week, after coming here from Holland with no-one knowing who I was. But I have only just turned 20 and I need to learn things.

"Even though I have won player of the season, that doesn't make me the perfect player, so I need to learn stuff and I feel I can do that here with Chris Coleman. I have so many things to learn and hopefully I will sit down with the chairman and the gaffer and talk about my new contract."

turnstileblue63

From Skysports....... Southampton already feeling the pinch of administration & relegation

Wotte admits goalkeeper Kelvin Davis will be the first player to be offered a new deal when the club have a more secure financial future.

"Kelvin Davis said he wanted to wait until the last possible day before moving on elsewhere if he receives another offer and expressed again that he wanted to stay," added the Dutchman.

"I also told him again that he is very important to us and that he will be the first person to be offered a new contract as soon as there is someone in a position to do so and we have secured a better future for the club.

Lets hope Nigel has already had a word with him........

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Is this N'Guessan really that good? Seem to be linked with him an awful lot recently.

Cox would be good like I have said before!

Davies will be staying at Saints I think.

slyfox

According to radio leicester we will sign a "number" of players in the next few days.

So could be any number from 2 to 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670