Next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nods head in agreement.

Next season's Five To Fear are Charlton, Sheffield Wednesday, Wolves, West Brom and Sheffield United.

im affraid not one of those teams is worth fearing.

has anyone got the points spread off a gambling site? they're all banned at work...

Nods head in agreement.

Next season's Five To Fear are Charlton, Sheffield Wednesday, Wolves, West Brom and Sheffield United.

if west brom play like they did yesterday then we have nothing to fear they were sh*te at shooting

Wolves looked a class above at the Walkers - I think they'll be strong next season.

Wolves looked a class above at the Walkers - I think they'll be strong next season.

yes they probably will but not one team in this division is worth fearing. we could be as good as anyone in this league.

After the shite we've endured recently I'd be delighted with top half this time around. The big push will be the season after IMO.

How could anyone possibly have an expectation of where we could finish without seeing who is actually going to be in the team ?

How silly

How could anyone possibly have an expectation of where we could finish without seeing who is actually going to be in the team ?

How silly

mine was based on the type of players i think mm will bring in on past experience, and a couple of those already mentioned.

In no way is it a set in stone prediction just a bit of fun. chill out

I think we will finish in the play-off 's
SCREW YOU whoever said that LCFC will finish at the bottom half of the table.

Agree with Homer and Highland.

Haven't got a clue, once I see who we have signed, who we are letting go and how MA wants us to play can I even begin to try and predict.

Nods head in agreement.

I agree with you on the first three, but i think west brom are going to loose there best players and will struggle and i can't see sheff united doing well-southampton will be up there if there takeover goes through, and i think watford will do well
the more you look at it the more you realise were going to finish mid table at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669