Next season's prices

What do you think of next season's prices?

  • Prices should be higher

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's too much, but I'll still go to the games

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I won't go to as many games

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll stop going to matches

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    31
Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Moderator
What do you think of the ticket prices for next season?

In the kop adult prices will be £32, £27, £22 and £15 depending on the grade of match (A+, A, B and fans fixture).
In 2002-2003 prices were £18, £13 and £5.
Over the course of a season the prices for 2004-2005 will be around 68% more than the 2002-2003 season.

West stand seats will be £39, £34, £29 and £15.
In 2002-2003 the same seats would have been £25, £20 and £5.


It's expected that there will be 2 A+, 8 A, 10 B and 3 fans fixtures. during the season. Comparisons are for members prices.
 

Teeno

New Member
I think match day prices are awfull, thats why I have a Season ticket. Speaking to an Arsenal supporter yesterday he told me his is costing £913
 

Cobbo

New Member
teenfox said:
I think match day prices are awfull, thats why I have a Season ticket. Speaking to an Arsenal supporter yesterday he told me his is costing £913
thank goodness we don't support a London club.

although I bet Orient's prices are not that high.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Single match tickets prices are disgraceful, I didn't realise they were that high. If nothing is done about this, then I expect attendances to be under 20k. Nearly £40 for Division 1 football? Get a grip LCFC, administration can't be used an excuse for this, it's a case of ripping off the fans again.... :evil:
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Its a disgrace, i was thinking i would be coming up alot more, the prices may jepardise this, its shocking that it costs so much to see a Div 1 game.
 

Malf

New Member
This is fcvkin out of order, have a word with yourself Leicester. There was a possibility that I wasn't going to buy a season ticket, but there's no chance of that happening now as I can't afford £35 a game. I'd rather buy a season ticket and the games I can't go to i'll just give them away. This is a joke, I am ashamed to be a Leicester fan, the poor fans who struggle to make ends meet.

A cool 18,000 attendance for us next season. Woo-hoo
 

Bobby Smith

New Member
I missed four home games this year because of work commitments. I can't see why a genuine fan like me is being punished for not attending all of the games.
I suppose I will have to buy a season ticket just as the club want.
Attendances will drop because of this price hike on a matchday ticket.

They have this badly wrong!!

I have several friends who only go to a handful of games each season, they are not glory hunters or Man U fans but assure me that at those prices they will not be attending a single game next year. I think these supporters have played there part since we moved to the Walkers. Who will want to sit in a stadium which is 1/3 empty?
 

Malf

New Member
I'm worried about this, surely these wankers must see that at these prices they will only get a half full ground, why not keep the prices the same as 2002/03 and have a full ground. 32,000 fans played a huge part in cheering the boys to victory last time we were in the shit and if there had only been 18,000 then I imagine we might have struggled.

Fcvk off Leicester
 

Bobby Smith

New Member
Grade A or A+ fixtures next season will probably be:-

Derby
Forest
Cov?
West Ham?
Wolves
Leeds


The last 2 of those fixtures took place in the Premier League last season and were grade B fixtures I think. Now because we have been relegated (don't forget the bonus of 4 extra games!) we will find ourselves if my maths is correct paying more to watch the same games in the First Div, Genius!!!
 

Foxes_Trust

Active Member
Bobby Smith said:
Grade A or A+ fixtures next season will probably be:-

Derby
Forest
Cov?
West Ham?
Wolves
Leeds


The last 2 of those fixtures took place in the Premier League last season and were grade B fixtures I think. Now because we have been relegated (don't forget the bonus of 4 extra games!) we will find ourselves if my maths is correct paying more to watch the same games in the First Div, Genius!!!
The Trust is going to discuss with the club which games the club views as potential A+ & A games & then ask for justification.
 

beaumontfox

New Member
they should sort themselves out.

Tim Davies was on radio Leicester this morning saying that if you paid by that naff scheme they have set up(instead of the 4 month DD a 10 month plan) you WOULDN'T be paying an 18.5% apr.

he said that last season they charged £10 admin fee but this year they couldn't afford to do it that way cos it was costing THEM money.....and this way you were paying an extra £22 on top of your season ticket....

LIAR!!!


according to the season ticket booklet......if you purchase a £299 season ticket on this scheme,you pay over 10 months £37.80( APR 18.5%)

which works out £378 which is a HUGE £79 extra...not bloody £22 Mr.Davis!!!

and if it's £79 extra on the CHEAPEST tickets...how much more is it on the other prices??

cos mine is£320..and there's NO WAY i'm paying £80 odd more.....

so instead i am working some of my holiday week to try and gather together enough cash to pay by June 13(or i have to pay an extra £35 and i might lose me seat)...it's going to be a bl00dy struggle...i'm supposed to be paying towards me Scotland trip which MIGHT get put off now.

not everyone has the same wages as Mr.Davis and Mr.Mace....



arrogant b^rst^rds the way they talk down to the fans......



i am NOT happy...........
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Foxes_Trust said:
The Trust is going to discuss with the club which games the club views as potential A+ & A games & then ask for justification.
There should be no A or A* games in division one......
 

trickytrev

New Member
These prices are a discrace. Who is going to be £35 to watch Leicester Vs. Coventry?

Even if this is slightly financially advantagous to the club in the short term they are again ignoring the long term future of the club. How are they supposed to attract young supporters to this club with those kind of prices?

Is this really how to build a loyal fan base?

Adn to Foxes_Trust, is this is what we donate money to you for? To sit back and watch the club rip off the fans and further more liek tot he fans about long term payments of season tickets? It is hight ime you lot started pulling your finger out and actually represented the fans on the issues that matter to us.

It is hard enough for me to pay my £230 for a season ticket on a part time work wage. If I was confonted witht he choices of paying for individual tickets, I am fairly sure I would say no.

:twisted:
 

Foxes_Trust

Active Member
trickytrev said:
These prices are a discrace. Who is going to be £35 to watch Leicester Vs. Coventry?

Even if this is slightly financially advantagous to the club in the short term they are again ignoring the long term future of the club. How are they supposed to attract young supporters to this club with those kind of prices?

Is this really how to build a loyal fan base?

Adn to Foxes_Trust, is this is what we donate money to you for? To sit back and watch the club rip off the fans and further more liek tot he fans about long term payments of season tickets? It is hight ime you lot started pulling your finger out and actually represented the fans on the issues that matter to us.

It is hard enough for me to pay my £230 for a season ticket on a part time work wage. If I was confonted witht he choices of paying for individual tickets, I am fairly sure I would say no.

:twisted:
To pick up your points

We aren't sitting back and here our current actions

As we have already said we are going to talk to the club about the grading of games and as part of this we are currently compiling the ST & match prices for all other Div 1 clubs (some clubs have not been quick to publish them on their websites, so we still await some info).

(The point on young supporters though, depends on how young you are talking. ST wise our North Stand Junior prices compare well with other clubs from the information we have gathered so far.)

We were a bit surprised to hear around 1,000 used the 0% short term loan last year, as we had previously been told 'not many'.

We can't control the finance deals the club offer and recognise the financial strain it puts fans under who used the short term loan scheme in recent years.

Therefore on our website we have put together a few options which avoid paying interest on credit cards, while we would always advise reading the small print, these deals are much better than the one the club offers.

The effort the Trust has made on this one is to benefit any fan & we are trying to help fans avoid being penalised. Use the link below to make use of these offers

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=222
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
Newcastle Utd  4
10 West Ham Utd  3
11 Aston Villa  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Fulham  0
20 Sheffield Utd  0

Latest posts

Top