Next season's shirt...The news we've been waiting for ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I was going to be underwhelmed.

Re: H-U-G-E announcement after 9

Well if we are talking about one of the shirts I don't see the problem?
Personally I quite like the idea of a plain home shirt and a charity sponsor on the away shirt.

It just annoys me personally as it portrays leicester fans as do-gooders. For the majority, this is not true.

Most city fans would want to see a stone island (or similar) logo printed on the front of the shirt.

No doubt it will be branded as a travesty and a complete waste, by the real do-gooders, if a charity is not chosen.

Keeping it blank would suit everyone.

Last edited:
"Foxes Never Quit"

:)

"Ind Coope"

'My Mum went to Leicester and all I got was this lousy t-shirt'

"whose waving their shoes now?"

Am I the only one who thinks it will look ****ing awful if we have a message on the front? Keep it blank please

Last edited:
I am the only one who things it will look ****ing awful if we have a message on the front? Keep it blank please

Newts, can you translate this for me?

Cyical bunch of.....

If the shirt is a retro style, no sponsor on, just a badge, then I for one will indulge.

If they put 125 years blah blah blah on, then I wont. ( Is that being cynical?)

Am I the only one who thinks it will look ****ing awful if we have a message on the front? Keep it blank please

I agree... would look really weird, cheesy and crap with something like "Foxes Never Quit" across the front...

For me, the only option is to have it blank. And I like the idea of a charity on the away shirt.

Seems weird to me, surely we'd quite like to have money from a sponsor instead?

If we must have a message, can it be "_______'s blue and white army" with the blank bit being a material we can write on to keep the shirt up to date

Last edited:
What about leaving the front blank except for the logo and a small itallic "125th Anniversary". On the back at the bottom we could have "Adepto in em **** em sursum" on the home shirt and "Shag vestri women quod imbibo vestri beer" on the away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669