nguessan going to sign 3 years contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to echo Biff's post about Lincoln wanting £400k ... The mercury have decided to catch up.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/D...y-400-000/article-1046296-detail/article.html

Looks like a deal won't be sorted this week as Hoos is on holiday at the minute.

There is a football league meeting in Portugal next week, and the Lincoln CEO is suggesting the deal could be sorted out there.

Mike Ashley will be there too, i can see him and MM becoming good friends, lol!! Maybe we can sort a deal out for Owen, fryatt can teach him out to play real football

It may be that he's already agreed to sign but we won't hear about it officially until he's out of contract on July 1st.

So I suggest we stop talking about him until there's some definite news, and just ignore all the recycled speculation.

I suppose you are right, however why would we announce the signings on Neilson and Weale which aren't official to July the 1st but not announce the signing of N'Guessan?

I suppose you are right, however why would we announce the signings on Neilson and Weale which aren't official to July the 1st but not announce the signing of N'Guessan?

Maybe they want to announce it with a picture of him holding the new shirt, and that won't happen while he's on holiday.

Maybe they are waiting to see if they can agree compensation with Lincoln before announcing it.

Maybe he's just made a verbal agreement to join us and they won't announce it until they have it in writing when he returns from his holiday in Skegness.

or maybbeee, he decided to not join us but instead settle for a 3 month loan at Gretna?

Milan needs to get a grip its not like they are asking for 20million its 400 thousand. Just stop being such a tight arse and pay it Milan !!

Why pay 400k when a tribunal will probably make us pay 100k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69