Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all stems from this tweet by Bobthebentley or whatever his fecking name is. I read several tweets which said he was just messing and it was all rubbish. The ones with some genuine knowledge haven't said anything for me to get excited about. Tomorrow is a new day though :)

What Notts is probably unable to say with any certainty is that an offer has likely been accepted and Maynard is coming up, probably tomorrow, to have a medical and finalise terms.

Can I just caveat the above by saying I know nothing and I am just interpreting Notts' post in my own way.

I would guess that bobbobbobblybob or whatever his name is has heard that an offer has been accepted and has jumped the gun claiming done deal.

How does that sound beights/notts?

I just believe tomorrow will be an important day regarding Maynard. Let's just see what happens without getting carried away eh?

I just believe tomorrow will be an important day regarding Maynard. Let's just see what happens without getting carried away eh?

No, I'm already at half mast and want to get over excited. I am interpreting your info as it's a done deal and if it proves otherwise will eternally hold a grudge against you.

No, I'm already at half mast and want to get over excited. I am interpreting your info as it's a done deal and if it proves otherwise will eternally hold a grudge against you.

If thats how you have interpreted my posts then that's up to you :)

Come on Notts stopping be an old cock you know full well what is happening ;-)

Last edited:
We know mate just tell us what you know and we will all pretend it never happened......

All I want to do is come on here read about my favourite football team and make the odd comment on any posts that interest me and I've time I do someone somewhere takes a dislike to it so I'm not going to bother, I don't want anyone's sympathy and I'm not wasting my time reporting anyone, just don't think it's nice all you guys who have been here along time in a nice cosey little group any anyone new gets treated like their not welcome

Just delete as appropriate

I, Nottigham Fox, insider of the year, know/believe that an offer has been submitted/is in the offing for Nicky Maynard/Random linked striker by Leicester City/Other club and that tomorrow will see a deal concluded in our favour/that will disappoint us as fans.

Has Pearson gone to Burnley yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670