Nielsen set for Foxes exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

From Skysports. ;)

Leicester goalkeeper Jimmy Nielsen has revealed he plans to leave the Walkers Stadium in January.

Nielsen only joined Leicester in the summer from AaB Aalborg, but has failed to break into the first team under either Martin Allen or new boss Gary Megson.

And after talks with the Championship club, the Dane has been given the green light to move on during the January transfer window.

"It was a dream when I signed the contract." Nielsen told Ekstra Bladet.

"But besides that my family has settled well, it's not been fun because I came here to play first team football, not for the reserves.

"Therefore, I am happy that the director Tim Davies has given me permission to look for a new club."

Feel a bit sorry for him, really bad scouting if they promised him first team football (not sure they did) and obviously he's not good enough.

Just another Glombard. ;)

I've not seen him play so cant comment, but good luck to him I guess...

Truly awful, he looked poor at Quorn, then Hinckley, jesus wept, the guy was disaster.

Saw him play in a reserve game at Hinckley, could'nt catch a cold, always came out with his legs first to collect the ball rather than use his hands, did'nt give a lot of confidence to a young back four on that night, was not in the side on Monday against WBA res keeper used was Pentney who look good

It comes to something when you've got 6 pro keepers and not one of them is good enough to play in the Championship. We then have to get someone in on loan to do the job (Fulop).

It comes to something when you've got 6 pro keepers and not one of them is good enough to play in the Championship. We then have to get someone in on loan to do the job (Fulop).

You may scoff but when Megson goes really defensive he is going to play all of them with 5 defenders!!

Feel a bit sorry for him, really bad scouting if they promised him first team football (not sure they did) and obviously he's not good enough.

Two points really

1. interesting that MM last night blames all the signings on MA2 apart from N-gotty...including the dane who was recomended by ma's agent

2. When, correct me if i am wrong has a agent/video film of a player ever managed to sign a good player.....Swede fox will back me up that there has been loads of so called stars signed by swedish clubs on the back of videos/DVD's...Even sh*Te players like aknibya could look good on youtube with a little editing

Saw him play in a reserve game at Hinckley, could'nt catch a cold, always came out with his legs first to collect the ball rather than use his hands, did'nt give a lot of confidence to a young back four on that night, was not in the side on Monday against WBA res keeper used was Pentney who look good

Is it just birthdays and anniversaries when you post Deecee:102::)

Two points really

1. interesting that MM last night blames all the signings on MA2 apart from N-gotty...including the dane who was recomended by ma's agent

Yet according to the person I know who spoke to MA, when asked about Neilsen he wasn't happy with him being signed at all......and mentioned about how many goalies we had on the books who were'nt up to the standard we needed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669