Nielsen set for Foxes exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet according to the person I know who spoke to MA, when asked about Neilsen he wasn't happy with him being signed at all......and mentioned about how many goalies we had on the books who were'nt up to the standard we needed.....

maybe he knew he had bought a pup, and was passing the blame....:102:

Yet according to the person I know who spoke to MA, when asked about Neilsen he wasn't happy with him being signed at all......and mentioned about how many goalies we had on the books who were'nt up to the standard we needed.....

True BF, MA was truly shocked & appauled at how bad Nielson was.

I note with interest that MM has attributed the blame for this ludicrous signing on MA.....hmmmmmmm......

So would it shock anybody if MA was responsible for signing only 2 players?? Would be naughty of Milan to say different at the fans Q&A session wouldn't it!

So would it shock anybody if MA was responsible for signing only 2 players?? Would be naughty of Milan to say different at the fans Q&A session wouldn't it!

TBH Micky, does it matter who signs the players. Most continental clubs the manager or head coach does exactly that and works with the players given to him. They can request certain players but its another story if they get them. If a manager is worth his salt, he should be able to work out what the ability of the player is, where he is best played and get on with it.

TBH Micky, does it matter who signs the players. Most continental clubs the manager or head coach does exactly that and works with the players given to him. They can request certain players but its another story if they get them. If a manager is worth his salt, he should be able to work out what the ability of the player is, where he is best played and get on with it.

Some managers can request certain players, some can't. MA probably worked out that the majority of players were below Championship standard. He was then left to pick up the pieces.

Last edited:
Saw him at Quorn, Hinckley think it was Partick Thistle, maybe Kilmarnock and he wasn't too good in goal on all of them.

Not sure about that. Take the example of Kaebi.

It was believed by some that we'd signed a gem who would quickly become a valuable asset.

The manager, who knew nothing about him when he was signed, believed he is not good enough.

Should a manager be pressured into selecting a player in these circumstances? Is it the managers fault if he proves to be a flop?

I'm still hopeful that this guy may do a job for the team, but I know which view is most likely to be accurate.

It was believed by some that we'd signed a gem who would quickly become a valuable asset.

The manager, who knew nothing about him when he was signed, believed he is not good enough.

Should a manager be pressured into selecting a player in these circumstances? Is it the managers fault if he proves to be a flop?

I'm still hopeful that this guy may do a job for the team, but I know which view is most likely to be accurate.

no its usually the chairman / owner / call him what youn want, as he will have signed the player in the first place. The manager usually gets the blame if the TEAM does not perform.
And you say MA did not rate Kaebi, or was it that MA was too thick to work with an interpretor

From what we've heard it's not that they think he isn't good enough, more that he knows little english. Give him chance on the pitch when he is ready and I am sure he will shine

I feel sorry for the bloke IMO he has been treated like a **** he and his family have moved to a foreign country to play first team football for a football club on the up and has found him self playing reserve team football for a club who are struggling in the championship!! By the way does anybody know who chooses what squad numbers players get?

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the bloke IMO he has been treated like a **** he and his family have moved to a foreign country to play first team football for a football club on the up and has found him self playing reserve team football for a club who are struggling in the championship!! By the way does anybody know who chooses what squad numbers players get?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670