Nigel Pearson - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him, I like him a lot.

He now has to prove himself.

FFS, get a grip. You can't expect a Sam Allardyce or a "BIG NAME MANAGER" to want to come to Div 3. We've done this to death.

We have a manager, it's done. I liked listening to the guy, I liked what he said and I think he will have the balls to give our dressing room the kick up the arse it deserves.

Go have a few pints, chill out, get over yourself and your misguided thoughts of Leicester as a "BIG NAME CLUB" and lets celebrate that this manager farce is over (for a while at least) and we're finally building for next season.

i agree in essence to what youre saying ruth but it was mandaric who was spouting big names for the job not us fans (well most of us)

ruth11, deecee, I will never stop moaning. Not even for you, you adorable little bundles of fluff.

"Could it be he was lying ?"

You cynic, Highland.

Love the way the story carries all the flannel, features two successive incredibly short paragraphs starting with "However...", yet still doesn't manage to say what length of contract he's got.

FFS, get a grip. You can't expect a Sam Allardyce or a "BIG NAME MANAGER" to want to come to Div 3. We've done this to death.

We have a manager, it's done. I liked listening to the guy, I liked what he said and I think he will have the balls to give our dressing room the kick up the arse it deserves.

Go have a few pints, chill out, get over yourself and your misguided thoughts of Leicester as a "BIG NAME CLUB" and lets celebrate that this manager farce is over (for a while at least) and we're finally building for next season.

He did sound rather bright for somebody who was born in Nottingham.

OK, good. My life can carry on again. I'm happy that's over, and actually looking at his factfile and also having had a chat on a Saints web-site, I am excited.

Come on Nigel, be the on.e.

Pearson ???

You're ****ed :081::081::081:

How are you Rich B?

Looking forward to being bottom of the table after game 1? Actually looking at your first 4 fixtures, you'l be well and truly rooted to the bottom :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Read it again,I never said I did,I said Mandaric came out and said he had a high quality list of candidates...he didn't he was lying.You have got me completely wrong,Im well aware Lcfc are not a big club,we are a farting little club ,there is no mention of us or a new Manager anywhere in the press up here and out side of Leicestershire very few people are interested in us.
Can you point out where I said I wanted a Big Name Manager in any of my posts on here ?

Read it again,I never said I did,I said Mandaric came out and said he had a high quality list of candidates...he didn't he was lying.You have got me completely wrong,Im well aware Lcfc are not a big club,we are a farting little club ,there is no mention of us or a new Manager anywhere in the press up here and out side of Leicestershire very few people are interested in us.
Can you point out where I said I wanted a Big Name Manager in any of my posts on here ?

Oh get over yourself.....

FFS alex, now is not the time for your foulness

Ahhhhh Homeypants, if you were here I would bite your arm.

Now then, let's discuss HF - is he ok you think? Your talk of loam has upset him I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669