Nigel Pearson - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh Homeypants, if you were here I would bite your arm.

Now then, let's discuss HF - is he ok you think? Your talk of loam has upset him I think.

I'm fine dear,still think mulch should have been added though

Last edited:
How are you Rich B?

Looking forward to being bottom of the table after game 1? Actually looking at your first 4 fixtures, you'l be well and truly rooted to the bottom :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mebbe - mebbe not. Given the current squad ( or rather lack of it ) then you are probably right, however let's see who he brings in shall we ;-)

And as for Pearson - ye gods, top class manager :081:

Read it again,I never said I did,I said Mandaric came out and said he had a high quality list of candidates...he didn't he was lying.You have got me completely wrong,Im well aware Lcfc are not a big club,we are a farting little club ,there is no mention of us or a new Manager anywhere in the press up here and out side of Leicestershire very few people are interested in us.
Can you point out where I said I wanted a Big Name Manager in any of my posts on here ?

Go back and read the edited post. Don't know what's up with me today. It wasn't actually the main content of your post that I reacted to, it was purely the first word. I don't want to read negative stuff now, I want to read positives. I want to see everyone get behind LCFC and lets have a good season and go straight back up. Were we so negative the summer before we went up from the Champ to the Prem? I don't know cos I didn't really follow football back then....

I think that it's not just the attitude of the players at this club, but the attitude of the fans as well that got us into this mess. No direct hit at you HF, just a general whinge about negative vibes being no good for anyone. Most think it's the players negative attitudes that got us here, I think it's also the negative attitudes of a lot of the fans....

I don't want to read negative stuff now, I want to read positives
Go and read a motivational book, this is an open forum for all sorts of views.

Although I do largely agree with you, it's not your place to tell others what to write just so you can enjoy reading it.

Mebbe - mebbe not. Given the current squad ( or rather lack of it ) then you are probably right, however let's see who he brings in shall we ;-)

And as for Pearson - ye gods, top class manager :081:

Rich B - top class w****r.

You football insights are so welcome, so what is the opinion on the fantastic signing of Earnshaw, what a signing, a real bargain :081:

Good appointment, could have been alot worse! He did a great job at Southampton, unfortunately for us! His treatment by them is only going to give him more desire to succeed. Lets get behind him, at least until week 2 of the season! Thats if MM hasnt sacked him before then.

I suppose we always have an ultra defensive Scot whose determined to sell another of the team's best players elsewhere.
We may or may not bring in suitable replacements for the guys that have gone.

You definitely have your top class manager in Pearson so you ain't leaving Div III any time soon

Go and read a motivational book, this is an open forum for all sorts of views.

Although I do largely agree with you, it's not your place to tell others what to write just so you can enjoy reading it.

Message received and understood - although my point wasn't just for my own benefit, it was a general musing about attitudes affecting the whole club....

We may or may not bring in suitable replacements for the guys that have gone.

You definitely have your top class manager in Pearson so you ain't leaving Div III any time soon

Clingan has left to another CCC club I see.....

I know (through a friend) Junior Agogo too who reckons you have the worst boss in the world. Good luck to you Forest, I think you will need it too....

We gave you a goal.

Rich B - top class w****r.

You football insights are so welcome, so what is the opinion on the fantastic signing of Earnshaw, what a signing, a real bargain :081:

Thanks for the compliment - real keyboard warrior.

Not jealous of Earnshaw are you by perchance - Earnshaw SHOULD do a good job for us in this league time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669