Nikolaos Dabizas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunc said:
Probably cause he played with about 10 different centre halves in 2 years, no wonder he never fitted in.

He's ok, nothing better nothing worse.

Complete and utter CRAP - but then again so are the "TRACTOR BOYS"

crazee said:
soo we're complete and utter crap and finished 3rd, what would that make you?

Absolute poo. Please ignore.

Dabs on paper should be a lot better than he actually is, however we play on grass, and this is his major problem.

Too slow, too many needless fouls... Bit like Unsworth really, only worse at penalties!!!!

Average defender at this level, the style of play in the championship does not tend to suit him. I was amazed when he was made captain by MA especially when it appeared he only stayed at the club because he hadnt recieved a better offer.

Wont let Ipswich down, but dont think he is the type of signing that will win you them the league either.

bocadillo said:
eeerrr... Dabizas won the european cup?!?

Which game did he play in then?

Who said he did, dick head

There was one at Charlton. There must have been more.

and who said he did'nt. shite head

ooohhhh the swearing in here its disgraceful.

Step, if you're going to quote people, do it properly, if that's not beyond you, so you don't make it look like they're being abusive to you, when you're the one being abusive for no reason.

Yeah Step, you f****ng t*** how dare you f****ng abuse anyone for no f***ing reason.

admin said:
Step, if you're going to quote people, do it properly, if that's not beyond you, so you don't make it look like they're being abusive to you, when you're the one being abusive for no reason.

Bocadillo's rather childish attempts to gain one up one me, by trying to critisice what I said, deserved a lot more abuse than they got. He like anyone else who read them knew what I meant.

AND SO IT IS CLEAR TO ALL

Bocadillo's first comment
"eeerrr... Dabizas won the European cup?!?
Which game did he play in then?"

My first response
"Who said he did, dick head"

Bocadillo's second comment
"There was one at Charlton. There must have been more."

My second response
"and who said he didn’t. Shite head"

If he Bocadillo's had disagreed with what I said he should have said. He did not he just took the opportunity to make an attack that had no relevance to the points being disused.

You may think that my response was rather offensive, but I assure you that it is not nearly as offensive as some insecure little plebe, trying to boost his petty little ego by trying to put someone down for making a perfectly clear and fare comment about an issue.

The whole point of the message boards is that it allows us all to express ourselves freely and openly, irrelevant of how much certain people may not like what or how we say it and as an administrator (If you are one) you should be defending that.

I always treat people in the way that I expect them to treat me.
If the treats me nicely as I expect I will be nice back. But when it becomes obvious that they aren’t going to be nice, I will treat them the same way.

Last edited:
If you disagree with someone, argue your point sensibly and intelligently, don't resort to name calling. If you can't be bothered to take part in a mature way I'm sure there are other places that will welcome you.

admin said:
If you disagree with someone, argue your point sensibly and intelligently, don't resort to name calling.
I agree you fat poof....

step said:
Bocadillo's rather childish attempts to gain one up one me, by trying to critisice what I said, deserved a lot more abuse than they got.

etc, etc

My comments seem only to have attracted abuse from you; I don't understand why you believe they deserved more.

You wrote that Dabizas had won the European Cup, which suggests that he played at least one minute of one of the games - which he didn't. (And for the record the competition that Greece won was not in any case the European Cup).

You also wrote that you didn't remember Dabizas having given away any penalties. I helpfully reminded you of one occasion on which he did.

I am sure that the people who know me would tell you that I am not insecure, and a picture of me having been published on this message board in the past few days provides the proof that I am not little. I am afraid that I do not know what a plebe is, so I can not comment on that allegation.

I can also spell better than you.

I do agree with you that this is a place in which people can state their opinions.

bocadillo said:
My comments seem only to have attracted abuse from you; I don't understand why you believe they deserved more.

You wrote that Dabizas had won the European Cup, which suggests that he played at least one minute of one of the games - which he didn't. (And for the record the competition that Greece won was not in any case the European Cup).

You also wrote that you didn't remember Dabizas having given away any penalties. I helpfully reminded you of one occasion on which he did.

I am sure that the people who know me would tell you that I am not insecure, and a picture of me having been published on this message board in the past few days provides the proof that I am not little. I am afraid that I do not know what a plebe is, so I can not comment on that allegation.

I can also spell better than you.

I do agree with you that this is a place in which people can state their opinions.

Like I said Dick head

step said:
Like I said Dick head

A little punctuation might help us understand what you are trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669