Nikos On Way Out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scowcroft said:
RoyFox said:
Scowcroft said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Ashov said:
Just saw a piece of news on Dabizas in the News Of The World !

Nikos Dabizas may activate a get out clause in his Leicester contract to save his World Cup dreams.The Greec defender 30, has been asked to stay by Foxes boss Micky Adamsbut is not looking forward to a season in Division 1 following relegation.Dabizas said " At the stage of my career, with the world cup qualifers only months away, every decison is vital"

well, it's in the NOTW, so i'll assume that it's fact :roll:

Dabizas should be called in - asked whether he wishes to be involved next season & if he cannot give an immediate commitment at a suitably modest wage to match his modest abilities then he should be told to clear off now.

Its one thing trying to persuade players with something special to offer - its another to waste any time with a defender who is too flawed to be the article for anything other in English football than Prem strugglers at the very best

Redditch Fox said:
....if he cannot give an immediate commitment at a suitably modest wage to match his modest abilities then he should be told to clear off now....

£4.50 p/h then?

Bill Anderson had Nikos Dabizas as his player of the match in the Merc last night. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hans Christian must have been doing some Class As while he watched some other game.....

Innocent said:
Bill Anderson had Nikos Dabizas as his player of the match in the Merc last night. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hans Christian must have been doing some Class As while he watched some other game.....

B Anderson is a big smelly scottish turd who knows about as much about journalism as Hitler knew about equal rights.

Joe_Fox said:
Innocent said:

B Anderson is a big smelly scottish turd who knows about as much about journalism as Hitler knew about equal rights.

Good comparison. :wink:

Isn't Anderson a Spurs supporter?

We scored about six highest goal amount of goals last season and we still got religated, It can only be because our defence was absolutly c rap Dabizas like heath must accept resoponsability for that.
Dabizas is no loss. I would miss him like I would miss a 'hole in the head' Though, I would rather heath left

step said:
We csored about six highest goal amount of goals last season and we still got religated, It can only be because our defence was absolutly c rap Dabizas like heath must accept resoponsability for that.
Dabizas is no loss. I would miss him like I would miss a 'hole in the head' Though, I would rather heath left

The reason why we conceded so many goals was because we never really had a settled back 4.

Not settled?
I am surprised they did not place beds around the penalty box, our defence was so blood y settled they were horizontal.
You cant play top flight football with a medioca defence.

step said:
Not settled?
I am surprised they did not place beds around the penalty box, our defence was so blood y settled they were horizontal.
You cant play top flight football with a medioca defence.

Granted, they weren't great players, but as I said in another thread, the whole team should defend as a unit......

The back 4 have been left far too exposed at times, makes it even more difficult when you don't get the same combination of players playing consistently at the back week in, week out.

Look at when we did have a settled defence - That co-incided with our best run of the season - 2 goals conceded in 6 games in Novermber/December time.

Dabizas

Just been on Sky Sports News that MA is confident he can persuade Nicos to see out the remaining 12 months of his contract.
Ithink he helped tighten our defence although i also think Cotterill may also have helped
Nikos will be ok in div 1

Re: Dabizas

dpjfox said:
Just been on Sky Sports News that MA is confident he can persuade Nicos to see out the remaining 12 months of his contract.
Ithink he helped tighten our defence although i also think Cotterill may also have helped

I think he will be ok in Division 1, but I don't think he's a consistent type of player. Whether he wants to play in Division 1 is different matter altogether, as he wants to give himself the best possible chance in getting in the mighty Greek international side. :roll:

Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

I think he will be ok in Division 1, but I don't think he's a consistent type of player. Whether he wants to play in Division 1 is different matter altogether, as he wants to give himself the best possible chance in getting in the mighty Greek international side. :roll:

Players can play in Division One and still get in for Greece, especially if we are a top 3 team in Division One aswell.

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

Players can play in Division One and still get in for Greece, especially if we are a top 3 team in Division One aswell.

Even lower than that Malf.

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

Even Theo is a regular.

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

Even Theo is a regular.

isn't Theo the skipper?

Lord_Cobley said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

Even Theo is a regular.

isn't Theo the skipper?

He was the last time I looked, good old Theo - I clapped him at Old Trafford vs England (Beckham free kick) when he was carried off injured - everyone was booing him but not me, I was stood up clapping him and going "well played Theo mate"

Lord_Cobley said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

Even Theo is a regular.

isn't Theo the skipper?

I don't know! :lol:

Do some research. :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
dpjfox said:

Even Theo is a regular.

isn't Theo the skipper?

He was the last time I looked, good old Theo - I clapped him at Old Trafford vs England (Beckham free kick) when he was carried off injured - everyone was booing him but not me, I was stood up clapping him and going "well played Theo mate"

I were there too....what a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469