No Yak For Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just calm down a bit and wait until we have actually signed someone for real, rather than witter on about supposed names from the made-up world of rumour and speculation

I'm sure there will be plenty to moan about when players are actually signed, without moaning about who the press say we may be signing

Forget Zombies, I would like to know how Leicester is preparing for when these people are let out!!

I mean seriously! We have this every year, no matter who is in charge, who we are linked with. We are in a better position this year than we have been for quite some time. Lets not forget it wasn't long ago we weren't able to keep hold of players such as Richard Stearman etc, we are now being linked with and Ex England International who is proven at this level and an Ex Nigerian International who has spent most of his career playing and scoring regularly in the top tier of English football and yet its not good enough! Get a grip people!!!

Now where is that safe house.....

Last edited:
Unfortunately. That could be the case. Anyway, as I said, it won't be too long before all will be clarified.....except of course if Sven chooses to drip feeds loaness into the squad as an alternative to making costly long term commitments.

Sven has already said that he wants to make less use of the loan system this year and keep it only for emeergencies. I believe also, that there are changes afoot to reduce the number of loan players that can be included in the matchday squad.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/D...lan-Young/article-3658840-detail/article.html

Brilliant stuff from Young here. Firstly, saying he wouldn't be disappointed if we lost out on Yakubu, unless we were to force him to change his game and chase after full backs and run and what not, but then going on to say it's priority to sign a 20 goal a season striker. 11 in 20 games. Over the course of the season that'd be in excess of 22 goals. Well there he ****ing is, Alan.

Forget about the Yak there are better way for us to spend our money on a striker. ... Take the money from the Yak and spend it on a goalkeeper and a couple of strong defenders. No point scoring 2 every game if you let in 3.....or what do I know living in the USA !

And if the lazy fecker had ever tackled back, our defence would have had some support and might not have conceded so many goals!

Isn't that what total football was about. 10 attackers become 10 defenders and vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669