non-league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fort William won today and move off the bottom of the Highland League for the first time in 3 years

Nationwide North
Hinckley 2-3 Staylebridge

Unibond Division One
Ossett Albion 3-2 Shepshed Dynamo

FA Vase
Barwell 2-1 Arnold (NWCP)
Boldmere 0-1 Quorn
Carlton (NWCP) 1-2 Coalville
Causeway 1-1 Holwell (LSL)

Midland Alliance
Market Drayton 1-1 Loughborough
Oadby 5-1 Westfields

Everards Brewery Leicestershire Senior League
Premier Division

Anstey Nomads 2-3 Birstall United
Aylestone Park 1-2 Downes Sports
Bardon Hill Sports 4-2 Barrow Town
Blaby & Whetstone 2-2 Rothley Imperial
Ratby Sports P Kirby Muxloe
St Andrews 3-1 Ellistown
Stapenhill 1-0 Ibstock United
Thurmaston Town 4-2 Highfield Rangers

Division 1
Anstey Town 3-0 Asfordby Amateurs
Ashby Ivanhoe 3-5 Sileby Town
FC Braunstone Victoria 2-3 Hathern
Huncote S & S 0-1 Leics Constabulary
Lutterworth Athletic 1-3 Earl Shilton Albion
Ravenstone 3-3 Lutterworth Town
Saffron Dynamo 2-0 Narborough

- Good result today for Holwell in the FA Vase. They are the only LSL club left in the competition.

some good results there!

Nice to see Oadby win again.

and Leicestershire teams doing well in the vase:038::038:

some good results there!

Nice to see Oadby win again.

and Leicestershire teams doing well in the vase:038::038:

There are rumours that Oadby could have some financial problems... and some have speculated that they could go 'bust' soon. :icon_conf I somehow doubt this, but a rumour is a rumour. :icon_wink

Sad to see Hinckley lost today, still top of the league though...

Last edited:
Surely that cup run when they got a big pay day against Nuneaton looked after them nicely?

Probably....

I just remember hearing that their manager quite and then came back a few days later.... so something is going on. However, by the looks of their result today they are doing just fine. :icon_bigg

I still think it is just a little problem with money, but they'll be fine. Hopefully. :)

Last edited:
Probably....

I just remember hearing that their manager quite and then came back a few days later.... so something is going on. However, by the looks of their result today they are doing just fine. :icon_bigg

I hear Oadby are paying out of odds for their current playing squad and their performance.

Out of the current Leicester sides in the ML, I would give Quorn and Loughboro the best chances of promotion. Friar Lane are a couple of years off.

Probably....

I still think it is just a little problem with money, but they'll be fine. Hopefully. :)

where did you hear about the rumour mate?

just interested cos i know a former chairman and he might step in again if things go belly up for them

Just a few rumbles here and there. One from talking to people and the other from message forums. The latest is that Oadby are paying their players a little less than earlier in the season, which is nothing new for many non-league clubs.

Last edited:
Just a few rumbles here and there. One from talking to people and the other from message forums. The latest is that Oadby are paying their players a little less than earlier in the season, which is nothing new for many non-league clubs.

i see

i know things got bad for them on the pitch was it 15 games without a win, maybe that was what started the rumours

They haven't been that bad this year. They actually sit just above mid-table.... ahead of Friar Lane & Epworth (who didn't play today)... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669