Northampton 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were completely shite - but once again we played with ten men thanks to the truly appalling Matt Fryatt

First half was a shocker

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have the fluffed the one on one that Fryatt had.

Grrr.

The first 15 miutes were ok, then they just started hoofing upfield to Howard.........anyone would think the defence wanted to bypass our central midfield..............can't imagine why:icon_roll

We only have one stadium

I've had a recount - yes you are absolutely right there is just one of them.

But back to the football - people (plural) are over-reacting, the league is a long drawn out competition. There is plenty ot time to get promoted - or indeed, not.

3 points from a possible 9points is just not good enough.

Fryatt was a bag of wank, as was the twat King. For a midfielder how many tackles does he back out of. IMO both should not play on Don't get me on about Hobbs.

Total garbage; Gradel, King, Oakley, Howard & Fryatt were clueless today. Hobbs was out of his depth.

I thought Berner looked decent when he came on as did Hayles (all be it he wasn't on for long, but we created a couple of chances due to his determination).

Kishishev, Porter and Campbell must be so shite it's unheard of if they cannot get a look in.

Highlight of my match today was spying on Nottingham Fox and Jessel.....:icon_bigg

Total garbage; Gradel, King, Oakley, Howard & Fryatt were clueless today. Hobbs was out of his depth.

I thought Gradel was alright, even if no one wanted to pass to him. Agreed on the others though.

What worries me the most is that we have no one else to come in, Pearson can't really change it round at all.

We need a striker with a bit of pace who isn't DJ Campbell, and a midfielder who will actually do something in midfield.

Also I really really hate Steve Howard, he was ****ing abysmal again.

Gradel today = Momo Sylla

Tunch couldn't deal with Akinfenwa, good job he's awful otherwise he'd have had a hatful. Hawley should have scored. Fryatt's wasted chance was unforgivable, he took far too long. Hobbs just looked like a centre half out of position (funny that).

We don't seem to have a Plan B for when teams suss out what Plan A is. It was exposed against Millwall and again Tuesday, and if Walsall knew how to attack or defend we'd have been talking about a defeat there.

Fact is, any team who likes their chances and attacks us has got an exceptional chance of taking points because too many of our players are scared of being played against.

a poor game made worse with a most irritating women sitting behind me,bellowing in my ear role with her thick broad leicester accent.

Gradel and Dyer currently our 2 best players, message to rest of team fffs use them.
Fryatt usual pile of shite.

Dyer was full of running today but not much end product. Gradel I think continues to be ineffective. Real sickener this one because after his rave reviews at Bournemouth last year I was hoping for big things from him for us.

Not happened yet IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670