Northampton away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Lad

Anyone know if we will get a second allocation?

First 1,300 already sold out within two days of going on sale. I'm pretty sure we could sell 4,000!

I've just emailed the ticket office and this is the reply i got.

Thank you for your email.

Please note: All tickets for the Northampton Town fixture are now SOLD OUT. There will be no further ticket allocation for this fixture, therefore there will be no reserve list for tickets.

Kind Regards
LCFC Ticket Office

I recieved this email yesterday

Thank you for your email.

Please note: All tickets for the Northampton Town fixture are now SOLD OUT. There will be no further ticket allocation for this fixture, therefore there will be no reserve list for tickets.

Kind Regards
LCFC Ticket Office

First 1,300 already sold out within two days of going on sale. I'm pretty sure we could sell 4,000!

Sixfields only holds just over 7,600. They have an average attendance of about 5,500. There is no way that they could ever have 4,000 tickets available for us.

They normally allocate 800 seats to away fans; that is already more than the 10% that they are obliged to offer. The allocation of 1,300 for this match is therefore already very generous. They will have a high demand from their own 'only come to watch Leicester' fans; that and the number of City fans who will manage to get a ticket in the home end will push the attendance to capacity (or as near to capacity as the need for proper segregation will allow).

Sixfields only holds just over 7,600. They have an average attendance of about 5,500. There is no way that they could ever have 4,000 tickets available for us.

They normally allocate 800 seats to away fans; that is already more than the 10% that they are obliged to offer. The allocation of 1,300 for this match is therefore already very generous. They will have a high demand from their own 'only come to watch Leicester' fans; that and the number of City fans who will manage to get a ticket in the home end will push the attendance to capacity (or as near to capacity as the need for proper segregation will allow).

This game is now a complete sell out. Also there will be a police presence at the game ... something that doesn't normally happen, ... not expecting any trouble though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7843743.stm

Perhaps the unruly Telford fans will turn up after their game looking for a fight with any City fans foolish enough to travel without a ticket still hanging around. I can see potential trouble at any service stations in the area

They should kick northampton out of the division for this. Utter ***** they are, always have been and always will be.

it doesn't say anything on the cobblers website about it being a sell out.

I know, in fact there's nothing about the match at all, no ticket details, nothing.

I know, in fact there's nothing about the match at all, no ticket details, nothing.
It's because they are waiting for somebody to come who can read and write. A club full of inbred thick twats.

I'm pretty sure Micky Nore has one out in his shed that he used to use for the piotin.
I'll ask him about it when I see him.

That will be miles over his head.

I'm pretty sure Micky Nore has one out in his shed that he used to use for the piotin.
I'll ask him about it when I see him.

:081::081: That stuff's evil.

You not got one yet then Fludie?

(I have).

Is Howard out for this game then? I think he will play personally. If it's just flu then he should be over it by now!

The ticket office have a few returns if anyone still wants one, I just grabbed two for me and my dad.

Got 'em :icon_bigg

Also we're asking for 3,500 for MK Dons and we can have plenty more so the allocation for MK Dons should be fine :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669