Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the highlights.....the Morgan 'goal' was difficult to judge fom the replays so can see why the linesman didn't give it. But much easier to say that after a win.

looked clear cut to me...

What a crap highlights section that we got from ITV as usual.
Always as always the BIG Club comes first so we get Chelsea's shock draw with Brum. I could understand the Sunderland game being on first , although was it such a shock that they beat Arsenal. I predicted 2-1 to Sunderland

Another thing that really pleases is the statistics for possession....

Norwich City 44% Leicester City 56%

That was the true foundation for our success.

Am hoping for Birmingham next round. Don't care whether home or away as I know we can beat them, just as we should have done at the start of the season.

Agreed. Difficult to judge in real time, but it looked fully over with the benefit of slow motion. Although we are talking centimetres.

(It's not centimetres before you ask...)

I take it that is male measurements?? ;)

Last edited:
Had to be up early this morning Sydney time. Watched it up until midway second half then had to get a few hours kip. Just got back and found out the result. Well deserved win. Can't believe I missed the end.

Had to be up early this morning Sydney time. Watched it up until midway second half then had to get a few hours kip. Just got back and found out the result. Well deserved win. Can't believe I missed the end.

Where did you watch it??

Let's not get carried away. It was only Norwich afterall. A stiffer cup test will come if we get Stevenage in the next round................

Anyway, I am wondering where this leaves Matthew Mills. Was he dropped to give him a break? Teach him a lesson? As a warning?

From the Independent on Sunday:

'Leicester's goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel changed the mood midway through the first half when he felled Elliott Bennett with a forearm smash from behind'

????

Having seen the highlights on TV: -

Morgan's "goal" was difficult to judge whether ball had actually crossed the line.
Penalty seemed a bit soft, (aren't they all against us?)

Whilst Nuge took his goal well, you can't overlook the role that JB played in it. A cracking knock down, then pulled the defender away.

As for our next opponent, if Crawley go through, I DON'T want them (too many bad memories of Wycombe).
Bolton at home would be nice.

Liverpoo v Chelsea
Spurs v SunderLand
Everton v Stoak
Us v Bloton

That seems fine by me

What a crap highlights section that we got from ITV as usual.
Always as always the BIG Club comes first so we get Chelsea's shock draw with Brum. I could understand the Sunderland game being on first , although was it such a shock that they beat Arsenal. I predicted 2-1 to Sunderland

I can't understand it all. It really annoys me that the game that they show live earlier in the day gets first showing, when most people have already seen it in full. They should be trying to give more air time to the other fixtures that haven't been seen and then recap that game at the end. It's mind boggling and poor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669