Match Thread Norwich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham and Man City both losing, we're back int he top 4 so far!

Good half.

Same old, conceding lots of possession, but we look dangerous on the break, and more solid at the back.

I like.

Neither do I.

The only issue is that Vardy doesn't get a lot of pens for actual fouls because refs tend to see incidents such as today.
We've had the most pens all season.

I think the opposite - Vardy is very clever and draws the foul. He may make a meal of it, but he'll win plenty of pens at the current rate.

Much more solid having two actual full backs in those positions. Neither Simpson or Fuchs have been especially good but they are holding their positions and giving us a proper shape.

On the break we look very dangerous. Vardy is excellent. Best players on the pitch though are Drinkwater and Kante - both are outstanding.

Well played first half.

Never a pen, but Schlupp was denied a stonewaller a couple a minutes earlier so I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

Missed the first half as Kodi not working on my tablet anymore. Installed it on my PC now instead.

Highlights seem to show Kante doing what he does best getting the ball back.

I use sports devil on there what do others use?

What's happened to Drinkwater? Last year he looked like an average championship player, now he looks like a decent premiership player. I'm impressed.

When was the last time we went in at half time ahead? Or with a clean sheet?

What's happened to Drinkwater? Last year he looked like an average championship player, now he looks like a decent premiership player. I'm impressed.
I honestly think he learned so much from working with Cambiasso, it's made him a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669