No Iheanacho and likely no Wilf. If that's the case

Schmeichel
Pereira Evan's Soyuncu Chilwell
Choudhury
Praet Maddison Albrighton
Barnes
Vardy

Head-to-head

• Norwich's only win over Leicester in the Premier League was their first meeting in November 1994. They have since lost three and drawn once.
  • The Canaries have won only one of their last four home matches against Leicester in all competitions (D1, L2)
Norwich City
  • Norwich have lost three of their past four league games and have won just once in the league since November.
  • However, they have lost just one of their last four league matches at Carrow Road (W1, D2).
  • No Premier League side has earned fewer home points than Norwich's 12.
  • They have kept just one clean sheet at home this season, another division low.
  • Norwich's only two goals in the six most recent league fixtures have come from the penalty spot.
  • They have conceded seven penalties in this season's Premier League, more than any other team.
  • The Canaries have lost all 15 of their Premier League games this season in which they've conceded the first goal, the worst such record in the division
Leicester City
  • Leicester could go four league games without a win for the first time this season.
  • The Foxes have failed to score in successive league matches.
  • Only Liverpool and Manchester City have earned more away points than Leicester's 27 in this season's Premier League.
  • After 17 goals in his first 18 Premier League appearances this season, Jamie Vardy is without a goal in his last seven.
  • Vardy could go 10 games without scoring in all competitions for the first time since 2016.
  • Manager Brendan Rodgers won both of his Premier League matches at Carrow Road as Liverpool manager but lost all three while in charge of Watford and Swansea City.

We will win this quite comfortably. Only a total calamity would give another result.

Norwich are embarrassing. Two wins in almost six months - at Everton who were disintegrating and home to Bournemouth who were shambolic.

I wouldn't have one of their players. They're all shite. Their manager is over-rated and under-achieving.

I refuse to acknowledge the draw in December. This game will kick off another cracking winning run.

I'd have Todd Cantwell from them in the summer.

And I think we were lucky to get a point against them at home.

We should win but it won't be a walk in the park.

Norwich aren't as bad as the table suggests imo.

Well I'm looking forward to it. Setting off at lunchtime, so plenty of time to sample the delights of Narch.

Cantwell, Pukki and Buendia are a real handful for anyone on their day. All the pressure is on us. I sense a very tricky evening. 2-0 to Norwich with a late breakaway goal to seal it.

This is a decent music venue, but a terrible away pub. Maybe it’ll feel better when more people arrive.

Speculation that Vardy is injured and not in squad.

Choudhury, Barnes and Perez in for Fuchs, Tielemans and Vardy.

Anyone at the game confirm confirm who is not playing please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263