Match Thread Norwich v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at it again. It was a stupid challenge but it wasn't a penalty. He slides in to block the ball and the Norwich player initiates contact to 'win' the penalty. I could understand it if the referee had given it. It would still be incorrect but I could have forgiven it based on what he would would seen at real time speed. VAR getting involved was unnecessary and led to the wrong outcome.

Soyuncu is still a bellend.
definitely went to just block the ball, not even sure he brought the Norwich player down ,seemed to just fall over all by himself. if the ball went out of play without Soyuncu touching it then why is the norwich player running towards soyuncu. total con job

I was reading that Norwich are very good at winning fouls this season. That is what they work at.

We look scared to death every time they come forward and confused to **** every time we go forward.

I was reading that Norwich are very good at winning fouls this season. That is what they work at.
Luckily for them they don't need to work at football today

Barnes really doesn't have a footballing brain.

Not really looking any better this half - surely some changes soon.

Barnes playing like a blind man

But has he actually done anything wrong? Or is this just a potential accident, unlike his partner?

genuine question, only listening to the commentary
He hasnt actually done too bad just scares the life out of me when has the ball.

Offer him a ****ing pass

Tielemans doing absolutely **** all. Doesn't even want the ball when in space.

I honestly cannot work out what the plan is. Its clear what Norwich are trying to do; give us possession and break at pace. We,.however, have no idea or no plan when we get within 30 yards of their goal.

Amartey and Thomas have turned up. The others are a ****ing shambles.

I can't believe what I'm watching when we are on the ball.

Someone needs to take a ****ing grip here and start leading.

It's an unforgivable attitude I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669